PDA

View Full Version : Renovation News

Chisox_cali
02-03-2002, 12:09 AM
I don't know about you guys but I'm about ready for some news on the Comiskey Renovation's for this year, or better yet some Pics of the progress. They have to be done or at least very close to done on at least one of the things they're doing whether it be the batter's eye or the incloser of the club level or even the main concorse upgrade. Somethin'. Could they possibly unvail some pics or other news at SoxFest tomarrow, seems to me that would be a perfect time to do it

Daver
02-03-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I don't know about you guys but I'm about ready for some news on the Comiskey Renovation's for this year, or better yet some Pics of the progress. They have to be done or at least very close to done on at least one of the things they're doing whether it be the batter's eye or the incloser of the club level or even the main concorse upgrade. Somethin'. Could they possibly unvail some pics or other news at SoxFest tomarrow, seems to me that would be a perfect time to do it

I saw the prints and the scope of work for most of that project,it will not be done till after the season has started.

Chisox_cali
02-03-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by daver

I saw the prints and the scope of work for most of that project,it will not be done till after the season has started.

Really? Cutting kind of close wouldn't you say, did the renovations last year run right up till the Home opener? Maybe that's another reason we start off with a 9 game road trip this season. Still maybe some progress pics at least. Why dont they have the damn web cam this year!

Daver
02-03-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Really? Cutting kind of close wouldn't you say, did the renovations last year run right up till the Home opener? Maybe that's another reason we start off with a 9 game road trip this season. Still maybe some progress pics at least. Why dont they have the damn web cam this year!

Because MLB standardized all the team sites so that they are all exactly the same.

Fascist Bastards.

Chisox_cali
02-03-2002, 12:39 AM

Because MLB standardized all the team sites so that they are all exactly the same.

Fascist Bastards.

Agreed

RichH55
02-03-2002, 06:33 AM

Fascist Bastards.

They should have Abercrombie and Fitch do all the uniforms as well.......lets kill any creativity there might be in the game.....cmon we can all be different together! How unique in a conformist sort of way

Spiff
02-03-2002, 09:38 AM

Fascist Bastards.

Ugh I know and their sites are butt-ugly too. They have no concept of design, WSI is much better-looking. Plus they dont have much on it worth reading.

CubKilla
02-03-2002, 03:06 PM
I was really hoping the White Sox brass would have had some info and recent pictures of the renovations at SoxFest. VERY disappointed they didn't. Would have given the Chicago sports media something to write about instead of just the blip about the Lofton pick up and the fact that he grew up a Cubs fan. Chicago's sports media bias sickens me.

:moron

"Why write anything about an over-the-hill/out-of-his-prime Lofton when my Cubs picked up a rejuvenated Alou?"

doublem23
02-03-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
:moron

"Why write anything about an over-the-hill/out-of-his-prime Lofton when my Cubs picked up a rejuvenated Alou?"

LMAO!!!