PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie World Series bobble head

mike squires
05-23-2006, 10:55 PM
I've done some checking around and I don't see Ozzie's WS holding trophy bobble anywhere. I saw it at the grandstand but thought the 25 dollar price tag was a bit steep. Any idea where to find one in the 15 to 20 range? Saw a knuckle head bobble of him for under 10 on MLB.com but I don't think it looks like him much. Any help would be appreciated. Magglio or my Pujols minor league bobble is just waiting to get retired off of my shelf.

Bobbo35
05-24-2006, 07:15 AM
I've done some checking around and I don't see Ozzie's WS holding trophy bobble anywhere. I saw it at the grandstand but thought the 25 dollar price tag was a bit steep. Any idea where to find one in the 15 to 20 range? Saw a knuckle head bobble of him for under 10 on MLB.com but I don't think it looks like him much. Any help would be appreciated. Magglio or my Pujols minor league bobble is just waiting to get retired off of my shelf.

I bought Contreras, Ozzie, Dye, Konerko, Pierzynski, and Buerhle on Ebay each for 17.99 plus shipping. Type in world series bobble head and it should come up.

Law11
05-24-2006, 07:59 AM
I saw it at the park for $30

Garland_IS_God
05-24-2006, 08:49 AM
I bought mine off mlb.com...not sure if they still have em for sale though.