PDA

View Full Version : Attn COTC attendees: Did you leave your jacket and phone at the Cell?

SoxandtheCityTee
05-23-2006, 12:31 AM
If so please PM me with info on your seat location and/or description of items, and tell me how best to contact you. I will not be able to answer your phone tomorrow a.m. but will try to have it on and around me in the afternoon. Hopefully by then you and I will be in touch and can arrange how to get your things back to you.

DrCrawdad
05-23-2006, 01:30 AM
If so please PM me with info on your seat location and/or description of items, and tell me how best to contact you. I will not be able to answer your phone tomorrow a.m. but will try to have it on and around me in the afternoon. Hopefully by then you and I will be in touch and can arrange how to get your things back to you.

I didn't leave my coat at The Cell but I did leave my vocal cords.

Great to meet so many from WSI and see some that I've met previously.

Thanks to Cheeses for the ticket.

:gulp:

SOXPHILE
05-23-2006, 10:31 AM
That was me. Thanks. I realized I had left it as soon as I had walked out of the stadium. :redface:

SoxandtheCityTee
05-23-2006, 12:41 PM
You can unstick now.

SATCT

pearso66
05-23-2006, 04:43 PM
That was me. Thanks. I realized I had left it as soon as I had walked out of the stadium. :redface:

You're exactly who we thought left it, but none of us knew for sure.

SOXPHILE
05-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Yep. I have that "Forgetful-goofball look" about me...

pearso66
05-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Yep. I have that "Forgetful-goofball look" about me...

I think it was more of the "you sat behind us and right where the jacket was" thinking. lol