PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a Core of the Core patio party pass + ticket?

cheeses_h_rice
05-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Just found out my friend who I was going to go with blanked and scheduled his job for the late shift this week, so I have an extra ticket to the CotC party and game.

Anyone interested? PM if so.

Edward
05-22-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting tickets. I thought I had to work, but I got called off today. If you still have it, I'm there.

Tekijawa
05-22-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting tickets. I thought I had to work, but I got called off today. If you still have it, I'm there.

If it's anything like last year you better hope you don't have work tomorrow, I wish I could go but I'm currently a little short on funds :)

Edward
05-22-2006, 02:46 PM
If it's anything like last year you better hope you don't have work tomorrow, I wish I could go but I'm currently a little short on funds :)

I do have to work tomorrow, in Dekalb, selling gas + cigarettes. But at 4pm. I'm good :D:

EDIT: Cheeses, I PM'ed you, did you already get rid of it or what?

Tekijawa
05-22-2006, 02:49 PM
I do have to work tomorrow, in Dekalb, selling gas + cigarettes. But at 4pm. I'm good :D:

You'll be fine then, Growing up in DeKalb I know that most of the people you will be selling gas and Cigarettes to will probably be more hung over than you at 4:30pm.

Edward
05-22-2006, 02:52 PM
You'll be fine then, Growing up in DeKalb I know that most of the people you will be selling gas and Cigarettes to will probably be more hung over than you at 4:30pm.

If i get this ticket........

cheeses_h_rice
05-22-2006, 04:06 PM
The ticket has been claimed by Dr. Crawdad.

Hangar18
05-23-2006, 08:38 AM
The ticket has been claimed by Dr. Crawdad.

So How did everyone enjoy Core of the Core?

DrCrawdad
05-23-2006, 08:42 AM
So How did everyone enjoy Core of the Core?
GREAT!

Last year I attended with the whole famn damily. Last night I was solo. Kudos to Mrs. Crawdad for not getting mad that I changed our plans at the last minute. Kudos to Cheeses for the ticket!

The whole night though I was wondering, where's Hangar?

http://truthquest.net/images/SadFace.gif

Hangar18
05-23-2006, 08:48 AM
GREAT!

Last year I attended with the whole famn damily. Last night I was solo. Kudos to Mrs. Crawdad for not getting mad that I changed our plans at the last minute. Kudos to Cheeses for the ticket!

The whole night though I was wondering, where's Hangar?

I couldnt get out early to take part in the pre-game festivities, but then I couldnt find a Ticket as the game was Sold Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
dang!

chisoxfanatic
05-23-2006, 09:46 AM
I couldnt get out early to take part in the pre-game festivities, but then I couldnt find a Ticket as the game was Sold Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
dang!

You should've purchased a ticket to the event when they were on sale! Not that we expected you there from previous experiences. :wink: