PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Jr. Seems Moody Tonight

Viva Medias B's
05-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Tonight on "Latino Baseball de Hoy," Ozzie Jr. seems irritated. I don't know exactly what he is saying, but you can tell he is not in a sunny mood. Also, Hector Molina got into it with a caller who evidently tried to defend Barrett.

JohnBasedowYoda
05-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Tonight on "Latino Baseball de Hoy," Ozzie Jr. seems irritated. I don't know exactly what he is saying, but you can tell he is not in a sunny mood. Also, Hector Molina got into it with a caller who evidently tried to defend Barrett.

Let us "uni" language types know if anything is said:smile:

ChetChat
05-21-2006, 11:34 PM
What channel/ network is that on? Show name? I can translate :smile:

Viva Medias B's
05-21-2006, 11:35 PM
What channel/ network is that on? Show name? I can translate :smile:

WSCR-AM (670)

goon
05-21-2006, 11:35 PM
score 670.

kevingrt
05-22-2006, 12:20 AM
Thye had a little thing on Ozzie jr. before the game on ComCast SportsNet today, i thought it was interesting.

whitesoxwilkes
05-22-2006, 08:31 AM
Thye had a little thing on Ozzie jr. before the game on ComCast SportsNet today, i thought it was interesting.

Ozzie Jr is one of the brightest and most down to earth people you'll ever meet. Just an all around class act with some awesome baseball stories, especially from the 2003 Marlins.

I caught a couple minutes of his show last night. He was pretty teed up about the Zambrano/AJ incident. His show is about Latinos in baseball in general and is generally pretty interesting. (well, at least the 60% or so I understand)

Viva Medias B's
05-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Ozzie Jr is one of the brightest and most down to earth people you'll ever meet.

Many of us who have partied at the Atrium Bar during SoxFest know this. Ozzie Jr. is always the life of the Atrium Bar party.