PDA

View Full Version : We need more curtain calls...

mike squires
05-21-2006, 01:07 AM
It didn't show it on FOX but it sounded like Iguchi got a curtain call from the fans today. IMO, we need more of them. When THome hits his majestic blasts, when Scotty hits one of his surprises and when Konerko hits a back to back we need to demand these guys to come out and tip their cap ala 1977 hitmen...oh yeah and last year in the playoffs and World Series!

On a side note, Na Na Na Na sounded sweet when they lifted Maddux. It hasn't sounded better in years. For those of you that were there...way to go. I blare it when I'm at home. My daughter and I both smile when it they sing it.

thomas35forever
05-21-2006, 01:10 AM
It didn't show it on FOX but it sounded like Iguchi got a curtain call from the fans today. IMO, we need more of them. When THome hits his majestic blasts, when Scotty hits one of his surprised and when Konerko hits a back to back we need to demand these guys to come out and tip their cap ala 1977 hitment...oh yeah and last year in the playoffs and World Series!

We should keep them to a minimum because they might get old otherwise.

Blob
05-21-2006, 01:15 AM
I think there are just enough, IMHO. It may seem a little cocky on just home runs that dont take leads or are a major factors in the game.

I was there today and it got VERY loud. Gave me chills at a couple of points!!