PDA

View Full Version : Thanx IhateTheCubs

RedPinStripes
02-02-2002, 03:33 AM
I still have the beer stain on my shirt but I made it home without a dui. :D:

I just had to throw one at ya. lol

RedPinStripes
02-02-2002, 03:22 PM
For those who are lost. IHateTheCubs spilled beer on me at the WSI booth friday. :D: :gulp:

Soxheads
02-02-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
For those who are lost. IHateTheCubs spilled beer on me at the WSI booth friday. :D: :gulp:

I hope he took a picture. :)

RedPinStripes
02-02-2002, 03:50 PM
Yup. Not an action phota, but a pic of me, CubsF'nBlow and a lurker buddy of mine. We might have broken the camera.

ihatethecubs
02-02-2002, 07:23 PM
once again, i apologize for the beer spillage. there were 3 beer spills at the WSI booth on friday.

FarWestChicago
02-02-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by ihatethecubs
once again, i apologize for the beer spillage. there were 3 beer spills at the WSI booth on friday. What a waste of beer! :o:

Iwritecode
02-02-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
What a waste of beer! :o:

Also known as alcohol abuse.

Daver
02-02-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
What a waste of beer! :o:

The flag is out...........and the call is.......Party foul!

RedPinStripes
02-02-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by daver

The flag is out...........and the call is.......Party foul!

Guilty!

You should have seen this coming IHateTheCubs. :D: I couldn't resist. No problem on the beer spill. I spilled it on myself later in the bar. I got a little lightheaded that night. :gulp:

PaleHoseGeorge
02-03-2002, 12:32 AM
The WSI booth's "Wasted Beer Quotient" went way down Saturday. To my knowledge, only one beer cup was inadvertently tossed with some trash, and nobody got soaked.

We're hopeful for an even better showing on Sunday, given it's a Sunday and all. :smile:

RedPinStripes
02-03-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
The WSI booth's "Wasted Beer Quotient" went way down Saturday. To my knowledge, only one beer cup was inadvertently tossed with some trash, and nobody got soaked.

We're hopeful for an even better showing on Sunday, given it's a Sunday and all. :smile:

I wanted to go Sunday, but I had to go into work from 6am to 2 because I normally work nights and they knew everyone would call in drunk superbowl sunday at 9pm. lol