PDA

View Full Version : Man I hate missing these things!

Chisox_cali
02-02-2002, 12:46 AM
I just got back from a TV taping and this is what happens DAMN! :smile:

Anyway I think this move is alright, it's low risk and the main point is that it's a 1 year deal Borchard will be up at the break more than likely which will probably send Rowand back to AAA or a trade. But all in all I like this move, only time will tell how he will perform I'm gonna ride it out. If he doesnt pan out than I'll admit it was a bad move. You really never know.

Daver
02-02-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I just got back from a TV taping and this is what happens DAMN! :smile:

Anyway I think this move is alright, it's low risk and the main point is that it's a 1 year deal Borchard will be up at the break more than likely which will probably send Rowand back to AAA or a trade. But all in all I like this move, only time will tell how he will perform I'm gonna ride it out. If he doesnt pan out than I'll admit it was a bad move. You really never know.

Rowand would be kept as a fourth OF regardless,and will probably make the the 25 man roster to platoon with C.Lee.

RichH55
02-02-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by daver

Rowand would be kept as a fourth OF regardless,and will probably make the the 25 man roster to platoon with C.Lee. Rowand still has options to go back to the minors though, right? He doenst havew to clear waivers to go back down does he?