PDA

View Full Version : I'm really confused here please help me out

WCCMIKE
05-20-2006, 03:00 PM
I know Cubs fans are not the smartest but why am i seeing people say Barrett is a hero.Maybe i'm wrong but doesn't punching a guy who's not even looking at you make you look like a punk since when is that the tough thing to do.

Clembasbal
05-20-2006, 03:19 PM
I know Cubs fans are not the smartest but why am i seeing people say Barrett is a hero.Maybe i'm wrong but doesn't punching a guy who's not even looking at you make you look like a punk since when is that the tough thing to do.

IS he is hero too now?:fick

TDog
05-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Barrett is doing all of baseball a favor for slugging AJ. It's just like throwing at Barry Bonds should get you a medal.

Get real.

CHISOXFAN13
05-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Barrett is doing all of baseball a favor for slugging AJ. It's just like throwing at Barry Bonds should get you a medal.

Get real.

You must think Barrett has it coming to him, too. He starts a lot of crap, and from the looks of it, he can't finish what he starts. His day is coming.

TDog
05-20-2006, 03:45 PM
You must think Barrett has it coming to him, too. He starts a lot of crap, and from the looks of it, he can't finish what he starts. His day is coming.

No, I think my teal was implied by the words. Throwing at Bonds and punching AJ are both unacceptable and should be punished.

RadioheadRocks
05-20-2006, 03:49 PM

Just keep knowing that Cub fans aren't the smartest... that's all you need to know! :cool: