PDA

View Full Version : Flubsessed "Sox" Fan Comments

thomas35forever
05-19-2006, 05:30 PM
This one Cubs fan has been making stupid comments alot lately such as "Ramirez is gonna win MVP" and has said "Sox suck" about 50 times this week. He's obviously been in a state of denial since the end of last season.

RKMeibalane
05-19-2006, 05:33 PM
This one Cubs fan has been making stupid comments alot lately such as "Ramirez is gonna win MVP" and has said "Sox suck" about 50 times this week. He's obviously been in a state of denial since the end of last season.

Cubs fans are in denial, period.

thomas35forever
05-19-2006, 06:08 PM
He just called me back. He said the Sox are gonna lose and he kept saying all these players suck with nothing to back up his opinion. Specifically, he dissed Crede, Thome, and Paulie.

bennyw41
05-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Why do you listen to this person?

Smokey Burg
05-19-2006, 06:13 PM
The guy is obviously a moron. Dissing Thome and Konerko? The guy must live in a vacuum and his head is getting squeezed too tight by his sphincter.

PaleHoseGeorge
05-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Specifically, he dissed Crede, Thome, and Paulie.

What did he say about Frank Thomas?

<dumbassCubsfan>
"Mark Grace is Chicago's #1 firstbasemen!"
</dumbassCubsfan>

santo=dorf
05-19-2006, 06:27 PM
What did he say about Frank Thomas?

<dumbassCubsfan>
"Mark Grace is Chicago's #1 firstbasemen!"
</dumbassCubsfan>
To be fair, John Mabry is a white guy wearing number 17 filling for Derrek Lee. I can understand the confusion. :redneck

soxjim
05-19-2006, 06:29 PM
What do expect from fans who are born and raised into denial. I have been harassed all week by cub fans who say the sox suck this year. I do nothing but smile and remember who are the 2005 World Series Champs.

koch44
05-19-2006, 06:39 PM
One of my buddies in their AIM away message said, "Sox fans are composed of drug dealers and prostitutes. Thank god im a Cubs fan.":rolleyes: I used an away message, "Thank god we no longer have to make childish comments to those people.":gulp::bandance:

WizardsofOzzie
05-19-2006, 11:50 PM
One of my buddies in their AIM away message said, "Sox fans are composed of drug dealers and prostitutes. Thank god im a Cubs fan.":rolleyes: I used an away message, "Thank god we no longer have to make childish comments to those people.":gulp::bandance:
Today my away message was:

Reason # 3,215 why im glad im a sox fan
Cubs down 2 runs, men on first and third, 2 outs, and Nefi Perez bunts......and both the manager and Perez think it was a good idea. :rolleyes:

Demafrost
05-20-2006, 01:21 AM
The Cubs are a terrible terrible baseball team. Their fans are ready to lie, cheat, steal and kill if it means they score 4 runs in a game or allow less then 6. They have three times the talent on their DL then they have playing. The Sox are the World Series Champs. They have the best record in baseball. They have infinite times more .300 hitters then the Cubs have.

If any Cubs fan tries to say ANYTHING to you, just ignore them. There is noooo reason to put up with ANY crap from a Cubs fan. They have none, zero, zilch to say to any White Sox fan. Ignore them and be the better person. If proded, tell them to kiss the ring and ask them if their frat party that they have 81 times a year is worth the perpetual ineptitude that they endure.

HotelWhiteSox
05-20-2006, 02:00 AM
Today my away message was:

Reason # 3,215 why im glad im a sox fan
Cubs down 2 runs, men on first and third, 2 outs, and Nefi Perez bunts......and both the manager and Perez think it was a good idea. :rolleyes:

Add Todd Walker to that list. He was on EPSN Radio after the game and they asked him 'do you say something to the player like dont do stupid **** like that' and he answered with 'no i didn't say anything because i thought it was a great idea'. The host said 'but that was only the tieing run' and he said 'but he's not jim thome'

Demafrost
05-20-2006, 02:59 AM
Add Todd Walker to that list. He was on EPSN Radio after the game and they asked him 'do you say something to the player like dont do stupid **** like that' and he answered with 'no i didn't say anything because i thought it was a great idea'. The host said 'but that was only the tieing run' and he said 'but he's not jim thome'

Then why is he up in that situation??

1 Dog
05-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Then why is he up in that situation??

Ding, ding! You win the kewpie doll.

I understand that you can't throw a teammate/manager under a bus. However, I would consider doing it if I were a few of the Cubs' veterans. Even if Dusty is only costing them one win per 10 games, that's way too many for the Scrubs right now. (I think Dusty's usually good for taking them out of at least one game a week with questionable decisions/line-ups.)

Perez doesn't belong in the majors, period. He is killing the development of better players at this point. He's a decade long "project."

jenn2080
05-22-2006, 08:29 AM
Yesterdays game was the worse by far for the fans. Everyone came out of the wood works yesterday. I feel like there was an add in the paper with the headlines saying ATTENTION ALL MORONS GAME AT THE CELL! And no this does not imply to just Cubs fans. We were in upper hell yesterday and I had this Cubs fan sitting next to which I fee like my IQ lowered about 10 points a comment. Anways then there was a Cubs fan in the upper deck who had security raedy to kick him out. Let me say this was an older guy with an earring...if anything he should have got kicked out for wearing an earring. After they took the lead he can to the ramps to smoke and started screaming whats teh score now whats the score now. I had not heard jack out of this guy until this point. Whatever dude you won one game. YIPPIE! Your team still sucks,

woodenleg
05-25-2006, 11:05 AM
I'm sick of this crap. I demand reparations now.