PDA

View Full Version : Sox results NOT on Cubune home page

PatK
05-19-2006, 09:25 AM
I clicked on the Cubune home page to see what they had to write about last night's Sox game, and lo and behold, there is no freaking mention that they even played last night :angry:

They've got extensive coverage of this weekend's series, in-depth review of Carrie Would's debut, a LeBron james article, Clippers article, Ricky Manning Jr article, and a Kentucky Derby related article.

Oh I forgot, there is a blurb on the Sox- that the Tigers moved ahead of them for first.

Shame on you Tribune.

Scottiehaswheels
05-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Actually this brings up a question I had.... is it better to receive the constantly negative attention or just none at all?

daveeym
05-19-2006, 09:40 AM
I clicked on the Cubune home page to see what they had to write about last night's Sox game, and lo and behold, there is no freaking mention that they even played last night :angry:

They've got extensive coverage of this weekend's series, in-depth review of Carrie Would's debut, a LeBron james article, Clippers article, Ricky Manning Jr article, and a Kentucky Derby related article.

Oh I forgot, there is a blurb on the Sox- that the Tigers moved ahead of them for first.

Shame on you Tribune. I thought this at first too. They have it buried under the Cubs game in the Cubs links.

ChiSoxGirl
05-19-2006, 09:46 AM

Shame on you Tribune.

A game recap was there this morning- shortly before 7a- but has obviously been swept under the rug for the much more important series that is taking place this weekend. Afterall, it will be this series that will make or break the Sox season! :rolleyes:

tebman
05-19-2006, 09:51 AM
I thought this at first too. They have it buried under the Cubs game in the Cubs links.
We're being punished for our insolence. The Tribune, as you should know, is a vessel of pure truth. Our heel-nipping earned us a banishment to the bottom of the Cub links. :tongue:

daveeym
05-19-2006, 09:53 AM
We're being punished for our insolence. The Tribune, as you should know, is a vessel of pure truth. Our heel-nipping earned us a banishment to the bottom of the Cub links. :tongue:Maybe we should stop nipping and have hangar take a chunk out of them and pee on their editors' desks.