PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job, Plesac

havelj
05-19-2006, 09:07 AM
From today's Q&A with Dan Plesac in the Daily Herlad:

Q. What is the Cubs/White Sox main concern this weekend?
A.Cubs TV studio analyst Dan Plesac: There are two main areas for the Cubs: First, they have to find a way to contain the White Sox offense. They have so many weapons. They have power on the left side with Thome. They have power on the right with Dye, Konerko, Crede, Pierzynski. The Cubs are going to have their hands full containing that lineup.

I guess AJ is switching to the other side of the plate today.

gobears1987
05-19-2006, 10:04 AM
meh, I wouldn't get too upset at someone who's job is to cover the Cubs. I mean, I doubt Hawk and DJ watch too many Cub games themselves. At least he got the names of the players right unlike ESPN who said we have Chad Hermanson.

Dan Mega
05-19-2006, 10:07 AM
At least he got the names of the players right unlike ESPN who said we have Chad Hermanson.

I thought Chad's are only affiliated with the Flubs?

jdm2662
05-19-2006, 10:07 AM
For someone who covers the Cubs, Pleasac knows quite a bit on the Sox. I'm very impressed with his knowledge of the Sox, and baseball in general, when he is on Chicago Tribune Live. He's a very good anaylist.

SBSoxFan
05-19-2006, 11:52 AM
For someone who covers the Cubs, Pleasac knows quite a bit on the Sox. I'm very impressed with his knowledge of the Sox, and baseball in general, when he is on Chicago Tribune Live. He's a very good anaylist.

I think he's from the area, maybe Northwest Indiana, so he should have good general knowledge of both teams.

FielderJones
05-19-2006, 12:01 PM
I thought Chad's are only affiliated with the Flubs?

Chad's what are only affiliated with the Flubs?

WizardsofOzzie
05-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Chad's what are only affiliated with the Flubs?

Im gonna have to change my name if this bashing keeps up :(: