PDA

View Full Version : Lima throwing away another Mets game

Baby Fisk
05-18-2006, 01:57 PM
It's killing me watching Lima throwing away another Mets game. 4-0 Cards in the 2nd. :(:

palehozenychicty
05-18-2006, 02:20 PM
It's killing me watching Lima throwing away another Mets game. 4-0 Cards in the 2nd. :(:

Lima's Time and Hairstyles have expired.

Baby Fisk
05-18-2006, 02:47 PM
The Mets rally for two, but Lima won't stand for that. 5-2 Cards, Lima yanked in the 5th. Thanks for nothing you clown! :angry:

JB98
05-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Wouldn't someone from the Mets triple-A team be better than Lima? Seriously, I can't believe that clown still has a job in the big leagues. It's even more galling that he has a job on a first-place team.

Mickster
05-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Wouldn't someone from the Mets triple-A team be better than Lima? Seriously, I can't believe that clown still has a job in the big leagues. It's even more galling that he has a job on a first-place team.

Everyone from the Met's AAA team is currently pitching for Tampa..... :D:

Chips
05-18-2006, 06:57 PM

Lima is washed up. They will not be in first come flag day. The Braves will take their usual position on top. You heard it hear first.

SouthSide_HitMen
05-18-2006, 07:21 PM
The Mets rally for two, but Lima won't stand for that. 5-2 Cards, Lima yanked in the 5th. Thanks for nothing you clown! :angry:

Hopefully that is the end of the line for Lima Time. At least I hope so. Bannister returns next week. They should start Heilman who is more valuable pitching 5 or 6 innings by starting vs. 1 or 2 in relief.

Norberto7
05-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Tough time for Lima. Looks like everyone's breaking out on him. The Braves, the Cardinals, genital herpes....

Trav
05-18-2006, 11:02 PM

He is from the Mets AAA team. I saw him get rocked opening day at Harbor Park. He was out before the fifth but still came out to sing the 7th innning "God Bless America". Say what you want about the guy but every game I go to he is on the top steps the entire game, throwing balls to kids or talking to the fans. He is always having a good time. I hope he can find it again. He is one of the good ones.

RKMeibalane
05-19-2006, 04:49 PM

His wife is hot. That has to be the reason why teams keep him around. :cool:

Gremlin3
05-19-2006, 05:01 PM
His wife is hot. That has to be the reason why teams keep him around. :cool:

The whole team is hoping that he cheats on her so she gets to return the favor