PDA

View Full Version : Any "Moms" going to Monday Oakland game that want ot be in a Sox TV spot?

Two By Four
05-17-2006, 07:14 PM
I do the advertising for the Sox and we are looking for Moms to shoot at the game for an upcoming TV spot about Moms. So if you just look like a MOM (kids not actually required), are going to the game, and want to be in a Sox TV commercial, let me know.

Thanks.

HotelWhiteSox
05-17-2006, 07:24 PM
we are looking for Moms to shoot at the game

Woah, take it easy man

Cat Thief
05-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Sent PM

eurotrash35
05-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Woah, take it easy man

:rolling:

champagne030
05-17-2006, 10:20 PM
I do the advertising for the Sox and we are looking for Moms to shoot at the game for an upcoming TV spot about Moms. So if you just look like a MOM (kids not actually required), are going to the game, and want to be in a Sox TV commercial, let me know.

Thanks.

I thought the American Pie series was done........JK!

pdimas
05-18-2006, 10:44 AM

Thanks.

My mom will be there with my dad or myself. You ask my father and he will tell you she is the best woman in the world since she got him last year's season tix. When i'm at the game with my dad she's at home watching on TV and on my biday she sat with us to watch game 3 of the alds from last year.

kellykid
05-18-2006, 10:53 AM
SENT PM.

I'll be at the game with my husband and 2 sons. I'm wearing the Konerko jersey I got for Mother's Day. What do you mean by "look like a MOM"?

itsnotrequired
05-18-2006, 10:59 AM
We bring out 8-month old to the games but are actually getting a babysitter for the Monday game. This is so mom can act less like a "mom" and more like a "CotC free swinger".:tongue:

chisoxfanatic
05-18-2006, 11:05 AM
We bring out 8-month old to the games but are actually getting a babysitter for the Monday game. This is so mom can act less like a "mom" and more like a "CotC free swinger".:tongue:

:o: :D:

Congrats to robiwho, who, I think, is doing this!

bleacher reacher
05-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Sent PM

crazyozzie02
05-18-2006, 02:19 PM
SENT PM.

I'll be at the game with my husband and 2 sons. I'm wearing the Konerko jersey I got for Mother's Day. What do you mean by "look like a MOM"?

Welcome to White Sox Interactive. I hope you enjoy the stay!!!!:gulp::D::D::supernana::bandance::gulp:

getonbckthr
05-18-2006, 03:18 PM
:hawk "I luuuvvvvv Mom's"
:DJ "Uh-OH!!!"

StillMissOzzie
05-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Our family of four (myself, wife, and 2 kids) will all be at COTC II. Do I need to check in with Two x Four ahead of time?

SMO
:?:

Tekijawa
05-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Any ****'s interested in being in a "movie" I'm making?

Mickster
05-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Any ****'s interested in being in a "movie" I'm making?

:kneeslap: :kneeslap: :kneeslap: :kneeslap:

kellykid
05-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Welcome to White Sox Interactive. I hope you enjoy the stay!!!!:gulp::D::D::supernana::bandance::gulp:

Oh I'm sure I will. :D:

Two By Four
05-21-2006, 09:46 PM
HERE'S THE INFO ON THE TV SHOOT FOR MONDAY FOR ANY MOMS THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED:

We will be shooting BEFORE the game, from 3:30 to 6:45. We are shooting a new Grinder Rule I just wrote: It's a Mother's right to yell at her boys.

So we need "Moms" that are willing to scream their heads off and are decked out in tons of Sox gear. (If you're not into making a spectacle of yourself, then this might not be for you.)

We will be in the first few rows (right by the field) in sections 151, 152, and 153. Look for meI will be wearing a Sox jersey number 24 (like Two by Four) with the name Stevenson on the back (my last name.)

The ballpark opens at 5:30. When you get in the gates come stright there and we will TRY to get you in a shot. We will try to shoot as many Moms as we can, but make no guarantees that everyone will get a chance to be in the commercial, so please get there early.

Please do not wear t-shirts with questionable sayings (like "Wrigley Field. Home of the world's largest gay bar" shirts) or branded shirts/hats other than Sox shirts/hats. If you do, we will not be able to shoot you.

Finally, if you agree to do this you WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED IN ANY WAY. Sorry, but that's a Sox and league rule that you agree to when you purchase a ticket. However you might get to be in a Sox commercial and that would be pretty cool!

Hope you can make it and we look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks in advance for helping out. :)