PDA

View Full Version : Blue Rock Tag


FarWestChicago
01-31-2002, 10:48 PM
Which image should be used for the Blue Rock tag?


Image 1:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/bluerock.jpg


Image 2:

:bluerock

CLR01
01-31-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Which image should be used for the Blue Rock tag?


Image 1:

:bluerock


Image 2:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/bluerock.jpg


One would think the only blue rock picture would be best suited. :)

Iwritecode
01-31-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



One would think the only blue rock picture would be best suited. :)

Huh? Have you been huffing a little blue rock yourself there CLR?
Either that or I just can't read...

CLR01
01-31-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode


Huh? Have you been huffing a little blue rock yourself there CLR?
Either that or I just can't read...


Image 2

Iwritecode
01-31-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by CLR01



Image 2

Ditto. Although I'm sure we can come up with a use for image 1 also.

Spiff
02-01-2002, 08:09 AM
Or this... :D:

danman31
02-01-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Or this... :D:
That's the best yet.

KempersRS
02-01-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Or this... :D:

Yeah spiff, thats amazing.

Spiff
02-01-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS


Yeah spiff, thats amazing.

Thanks Kemp, it is not often you give someone credit (besides Donny, that is) so I must have done especially well this time!

KempersRS
02-01-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00


Thanks Kemp, it is not often you give someone credit (besides Donny, that is) so I must have done especially well this time!

How about Millencolin? I don't believe I ever shortchanged Nikola and Larzon. Credit where credit is due my fine, feathered, friend.

Spiff
02-01-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS


How about Millencolin? I don't believe I ever shortchanged Nikola and Larzon. Credit where credit is due my fine, feathered, friend.

What is a Millencolin?