PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good place to buy photos?

Frontman
05-16-2006, 10:30 PM
I really would like the photo taken last October with the "full four" and Coop holding the ALCS trophy. That shot is classic. If anyone has a good recommendation for me to get that photo, (or any good photo shops) I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Front

jenn2080
05-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I really would like the photo taken last October with the "full four" and Coop holding the ALCS trophy. That shot is classic. If anyone has a good recommendation for me to get that photo, (or any good photo shops) I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Front

There is a store on Michigan right across the street from Millenium Park. It is about Madison street. They have lots of cool stuff.

Jerko
05-17-2006, 10:03 AM
There is a store on Michigan right across the street from Millenium Park. It is about Madison street. They have lots of cool stuff.

That is a great place. Bob Horsch Gallery at 30 S. Michigan. Don't know if they'll have the specific photo that Frontman is looking for, but they have some great stuff in there.

skobabe8
05-17-2006, 10:07 AM
That is a great place. Bob Horsch Gallery at 30 S. Michigan. Don't know if they'll have the specific photo that Frontman is looking for, but they have some great stuff in there.

I'll second that. I was just there a few weeks ago and found a bunch of cool pictures from the playoffs as well as old comiskey park from $4 to $8. Plus Bob Horsch is a really nice guy and is there daily.

getonbckthr
05-17-2006, 10:12 AM
This place has a lot of cool stuff, also I believe they have a store or 2 as well in the city or suburbs.
http://schwartzsports.com/

WS in 05
05-17-2006, 12:16 PM
I'll second that. I was just there a few weeks ago and found a bunch of cool pictures from the playoffs as well as old comiskey park from $4 to $8. Plus Bob Horsch is a really nice guy and is there daily.

bob is the **** hes got to the good **** there

peeonwrigley
05-17-2006, 12:57 PM
bob is the **** hes got to the good **** there

Is this guy a photographer or a drug dealer?

Frontman
05-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Keep your eyes peeled for that photo, and PM me or post here. There are a few cool stores down this way (I'm out in Orland Park) so I don't get into the city all that often, but there is always mail orders if they do have that photo.

Front