PDA

View Full Version : Question For Gallas

chisox1976
01-31-2002, 06:08 PM
IF ANYONE HAS AN INTELLIGENT QUESTION FOR ROB GALLAS, PLEASE POST IT AND I WILL TRY TO GET IT ANSWERED BY BAUM AND ROSENBLOOM, THIS SATURDAY AT 9:00 AM. WHEN ROB WILL BE ON THE SCORE. I JUST ASK THAT IT IS A LEGIT QUESTION AND NOT SOMETHING LIKE WHY DOES THE SOX MARKETING SUCK.

THANK YOU,

Daver
01-31-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by chisox1976
IF ANYONE HAS AN INTELLIGENT QUESTION FOR ROB GALLAS, PLEASE POST IT AND I WILL TRY TO GET IT ANSWERED BY BAUM AND ROSENBLOOM, THIS SATURDAY AT 9:00 AM. WHEN ROB WILL BE ON THE SCORE. I JUST ASK THAT IT IS A LEGIT QUESTION AND

I would like to know if they are planning a return of Dog day,I would like to go to a game with one of my dogs.

PaleHoseGeorge
01-31-2002, 06:27 PM
How much autonomy does Gallas and his department have to create and implement each season's Sox marketing plan? What areas does Rob himself believe could be made better if given additional autonomy?

How much does he regret the ill-fated "It's Time" campaign of 2001? If he had to do again, what sort of theme would he have implemented instead?

Why is Nancy Faust only permitted to perform during the opposition's half of the inning? How much responsibility does Rob feel towards the fans (who want more of Nancy) versus the players (who mostly whine about Nancy)?

What three things should every baseball fan in Chicago know about this year's Sox team? How does his marketing campaign communicate this?

And finally, does he feel frustration for the type of answers he has given above? What would make him feel less frustrated as VP of Marketing for the Sox?

Paulwny
01-31-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by daver

I would like to know if they are planning a return of Dog day,I would like to go to a game with one of my dogs.

Next day's Trib article:
Man fires arrow at Royce while his dog relieves himself on the fire hydrant at 2nd base.

nut_stock
01-31-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by chisox1976
IF ANYONE HAS AN INTELLIGENT QUESTION FOR ROB GALLAS, PLEASE POST IT AND I WILL TRY TO GET IT ANSWERED BY BAUM AND ROSENBLOOM, THIS SATURDAY AT 9:00 AM. WHEN ROB WILL BE ON THE SCORE. I JUST ASK THAT IT IS A LEGIT QUESTION AND NOT SOMETHING LIKE WHY DOES THE SOX MARKETING SUCK.

THANK YOU,

Ask him how he responds to more successful marketing done by the Cubs organization.

Daver
01-31-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny

Next day's Trib article:
Man fires arrow at Royce while his dog relieves himself on the fire hydrant at 2nd base.

*****!!!

WinningUgly!
01-31-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by nut_stock

Ask him how he responds to more successful marketing done by the Cubs organization.

He'd say he's all for Jerry Reinsdorf buying up all the Chicago media (Tribune, WGN TV/radio, etc.) and forcing the Sox down Chicago's throat, much like what the Cubs have been doing for years. :D:

chisox1976
02-01-2002, 02:46 PM
Thanks for some good questions, espicially PHG. I will try to have at least one asked of him tomorrow at nine. I will probably pick either the 2001 campaign question or how much input he has. If the fellas don't answer it, I apologize but I will try to make it happen. Thanks