PDA

View Full Version : Always next year?

Meninho
05-11-2006, 12:27 AM
I've seen a Grinder Rule ad on the El saying something to the effect of "There's always next year, well, except of course for last year". anyone know if and where these are available for sale so I don't get pinched stealing from the CTA?

Chips
05-11-2006, 12:29 AM
What?

The ads are not property of the CTA. The Sox pay to put the ads up.

Meninho
05-11-2006, 12:35 AM
mincing questions of ownership regarding ads i'm not really going to steal aside, do you have any information or not about these ads?

HartmanSox
05-11-2006, 07:09 AM
mincing questions of ownership regarding ads i'm not really going to steal aside, do you have any information or not about these ads?

english class ASAP.

ode to veeck
05-11-2006, 09:08 AM
english class ASAP.

I think it was in code

BeefyD
05-11-2006, 12:26 PM
I've seen a Grinder Rule ad on the El saying something to the effect of "There's always next year, well, except of course for last year". anyone know if and where these are available for sale so I don't get pinched stealing from the CTA?

First off, the Grinder Rule is "There's always THIS year, well, and LAST year".

Secondly, unless you use the phrase to profit monetarily, I don't think anyone will sue you.

Berkules
05-11-2006, 12:40 PM
First off, the Grinder Rule is "There's always THIS year, well, and LAST year".

Secondly, unless you use the phrase to profit monetarily, I don't think anyone will sue you.
hoagies and grinders, hoeagies and grinders, navy beans navy beans, meatloaf sandwich...

skottyj242
05-11-2006, 12:40 PM
I actually believe it's number 69.

itsnotrequired
05-11-2006, 12:42 PM
I think it was in code

If you take the first letter of every other word starting with the second word, you get the letters q o a n g s d h i n t. Rearranging these letters gives the words "got in hands" (minus the q).

It seems like he already has it so why he would ask at this point if it is okay to take it is beyond me.

:cool:

South Side
05-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Wow... how could 5 people have such a hard time reading a post? No, he didn't steal it already... that's the whole point. He wants to know if he can purchase the ad somewhere...

itsnotrequired
05-11-2006, 12:46 PM
No, he didn't steal it already... that's the whole point.

Did you not see my code-cracking post above? Open and shut case.

Iwritecode
05-11-2006, 01:24 PM
anyone know if and where these are available for sale

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, they are not for sale anywhere. Talk to Two By Four (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=4413). He's the one that created them.

chaerulez
05-11-2006, 01:45 PM
I've never seen any of those on sale anywhere. It'd be a good marketing idea for the Sox to do so....