PDA

View Full Version : George Offman and the White Sox

Juice16
05-10-2006, 03:48 PM
I don't normally get to listen to the Score when Offman does his updates, but 3 times now he has managed to take a shot at Freddie Garcia and the marajuana BS. For a story that only one newspaper has reported, George seems to have run away with it like most negative Sox press. It seems before he couldn't help but drag Frank Thomas' name in any controversy his show would be discussing.

miker
05-10-2006, 03:52 PM
I don't normally get to listen to the Score when Offman does his updates, but 3 times now he has managed to take a shot at Freddie Garcia and the marajuana BS. For a story that only one newspaper has reported, George seems to have run away with it like most negative Sox press. It seems before he couldn't help but drag Frank Thomas' name in any controversy his show would be discussing.
Which is one of the reasons some refer to him as George Oaf-man...he's yet another sports media tool.

SOXPHILE
05-10-2006, 03:58 PM
http://www.670thescore.com/includes/news_items/2/13/ofman.jpg
"Hey, sorry you feel that way Juice. But be sure to join me and resident genius, Jesse Rogers, every Sunday for our weekly Chicago baseball show. We're both Cub fans, but we like the Sox too ! We root for both teams ! This week, we have Cubs coach Gene Clines in the studio with us, and we'll update you on Prior and Wood. Oh, we'll talk Sox too if there's time, I promise !

credefan24
05-10-2006, 04:29 PM
http://www.670thescore.com/includes/news_items/2/13/ofman.jpg
"Hey, sorry you feel that way Juice. But be sure to join me and resident genius, Jesse Rogers, every Sunday for our weekly Chicago baseball show. We're both Cub fans, but we like the Sox too ! We root for both teams ! This week, we have Cubs coach Gene Clines in the studio with us, and we'll update you on Prior and Wood. Oh, we'll talk Sox too if there's time, I promise !

:rolling: :rolling:

maurice
05-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Which is one of the reasons some refer to him as George Oaf-man...he's yet another sports media tool.

I guess "Jerk Offman" is too easy.
:redneck