PDA

View Full Version : Bonds Video Footage Question

WhteSox725
05-10-2006, 12:40 PM
I've got a question I've been wondering about for awhile now in regards to Bonds. In the past when a show has shown video footage of Bonds there is a scene with him sitting probably in the dugout with his bat and gives the bat a lick. Now this is a serious question....is there any practical reason behind this licking or is it Bonds just being weird?

voodoochile
05-10-2006, 12:49 PM
I've got a question I've been wondering about for awhile now in regards to Bonds. In the past when a show has shown video footage of Bonds there is a scene with him sitting probably in the dugout with his bat and gives the bat a lick. Now this is a serious question....is there any practical reason behind this licking or is it Bonds just being weird?

Spitters help pitchers right?

Well it's the same thing for bats...

WhteSox725
05-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Spitters help pitchers right?

Well it's the same thing for bats...

Interesting...that thought had never entered my mind.

voodoochile
05-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Interesting...that thought had never entered my mind.

Gotcha...:D:

Actually, there is no benefit that I know of.

Yes, Bonds is completely weird...

WhteSox725
05-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Gotcha...:D:

Actually, there is no benefit that I know of.

Yes, Bonds is completely weird...

Ok so I feel the idiot now.

Maybe we shouldn't have been looking at steroids all along. Maybe someone should investigate the "magic spit".

Ol' No. 2
05-10-2006, 01:16 PM
I've got a question I've been wondering about for awhile now in regards to Bonds. In the past when a show has shown video footage of Bonds there is a scene with him sitting probably in the dugout with his bat and gives the bat a lick. Now this is a serious question....is there any practical reason behind this licking or is it Bonds just being weird?He coats his bat in "the clear" before every game.