PDA

View Full Version : very good stat...

chaerulez
05-10-2006, 11:21 AM
I just noticed at half the payroll, and as much hyep about their great offense, the White Sox have more .300 hitting regulars than the Yankees. An even better stat though is our W-L record.

batmanZoSo
05-10-2006, 11:34 AM
I just noticed at half the payroll, and as much hyep about their great offense, the White Sox have more .300 hitting regulars than the Yankees. An even better stat though is our W-L record.

I'm sure the Sox won't finish with the number 1 ranked offense statistically. Other teams may have a higher average and score more runs, but I think we have the best lineup at least in the AL. We have all weapons, speed, power, on-base.

Berkules
05-10-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm sure the Sox won't finish with the number 1 ranked offense statistically. Other teams may have a higher average and score more runs, but I think we have the best lineup at least in the AL. We have all weapons, speed, power, on-base.
In the voice of Ed McMahon (YESSSS! YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR!)

SoxEd
05-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Whilst I do (very much) enjoy owning the best W-L record in the Bigs, and whilst I also cherish Divisional Titles, the stat that I care most about is being the first team to 11 Wins in Post-Season play...

As people have already posted elsehwere here, ain't this just a great time to be a Sox fan?