PDA

View Full Version : XM 175 replaying '93 ALCS Game 2

Erik The Red
05-10-2006, 05:20 AM
For those insomniacs among us, or those who work graveyard shift like I do.

Good to hear Rooney's voice... wish the result of the game was different though.

TDog
05-10-2006, 05:28 AM

Good to hear Rooney's voice... wish the result of the game was different though.

If the suspense is keeping you awake, I can tell you how it came out.

But there's a happy ending ... 12 years later.

Dick Allen
05-10-2006, 01:41 PM

Good to hear Rooney's voice... wish the result of the game was different though.I especially wouldn't want to hear the inning where the Sox had the bases loaded, no outs, and didn't score.

Chicken Dinner
05-10-2006, 01:45 PM
:hawk
I Luv XM175

Johnny74
05-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Is there any way to purchase the radio broadcasts of the world series? I contacted am 1000 and they said that mlb owns the rights. I contacted mlb and got no response. I want those radio broadcasts! Sigh.....:whiner:

batmanZoSo
05-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I especially wouldn't want to hear the inning where the Sox had the bases loaded, no outs, and didn't score.

Classic Sox playoff stuff right there...until last year, yes.

Games 3 and 4 were good. I'd watch those again, but other than that, give me '05...the rest is ancient (forgotten) history. :cool:

likeawarlord
05-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Is there any way to purchase the radio broadcasts of the world series? I contacted am 1000 and they said that mlb owns the rights. I contacted mlb and got no response. I want those radio broadcasts! Sigh.....:whiner:

yeah, i was looking for the same thing but had a hard time even figuring out who to contact. i eventually sent a letter to the main office or something, i can barely remember. it was a couple months ago, though, and still no response.

mike squires
05-10-2006, 09:52 PM

Gee, thanks for the spoiler.

Erik The Red
05-10-2006, 11:39 PM

Great, you HAD to go and ruin it for me...