PDA

View Full Version : hi all

phaedrus
01-29-2002, 10:46 PM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I used to post on the old sight once in a while but have been inactive for about 12 months since we had our first kid. I've been reading along with you all at lunch and I'm finally trying to get back in the game.

I split a full season package with a friend and I'm a huge fan. Don't know about everyone else but I'm sick to death of KW and Jerry telling me they can't pay more for a better team until attendance is up. It's the classic chicken before the egg situation. Anybody know any good doctors that can remove this nagging Sox Fan organ? How painful can being a fan get?

Anyway, I'm excited for the year at the least to get back out to the park. Hope we have a great season - looking forward to posting with you all.

Phaedrus :D:

WinningUgly!
01-29-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by phaedrus
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I used to post on the old sight once in a while but have been inactive for about 12 months since we had our first kid. I've been reading along with you all at lunch and I'm finally trying to get back in the game.

I split a full season package with a friend and I'm a huge fan. Don't know about everyone else but I'm sick to death of KW and Jerry telling me they can't pay more for a better team until attendance is up. It's the classic chicken before the egg situation. Anybody know any good doctors that can remove this nagging Sox Fan organ? How painful can being a fan get?

Anyway, I'm excited for the year at the least to get back out to the park. Hope we have a great season - looking forward to posting with you all.

Phaedrus :D:

Welcome back! :gulp: Hang on to the "Sox fan organ". It'll just grow back anyway! :D:

FarWestChicago
01-29-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by phaedrus
I thought I recognized your name. Welcome back! :gulp: