PDA

View Full Version : Warnings handed out before games this series?

Scottiehaswheels
05-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Just curious if anyone thinks warnings will be issued to both teams before the games even start this series?

cbotnyse
05-09-2006, 05:27 PM
its possible but I doubt it....Id love to see a little bench clearing get together thou, never saw one in person.

bigsqwert
05-09-2006, 05:31 PM
The only warnings that should be made are to the people standing on the centerfield concourse. Thome's bombs may hit someone in the head.

itsnotrequired
05-09-2006, 05:32 PM
its possible but I doubt it....Id love to see a little bench clearing get together thou, never saw one in person.

Let a team other than the White Sox get involved. I don't want to see any Sox players hurt or serving suspensions.

QCIASOXFAN
05-09-2006, 05:34 PM
The only warnings that should be made are to the people standing on the centerfield concourse. Thome's bombs may hit someone in the head. I think I am going to go with the rightfield concourse.

Chicken Dinner
05-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Just curious if anyone thinks warnings will be issued to both teams before the games even start this series?

I think they'll wait until AJ gets hit.

credeistheman
05-09-2006, 05:38 PM
The only warnings that should be made are to the people standing on the centerfield concourse. Thome's bombs may hit someone in the head.

they should put warning signs up there.

bigsqwert
05-09-2006, 05:40 PM
they should put warning signs up there.

I miss the billboards that ESPN radio would put up before the Sox/Cubs series at Wrigley. Couple blocks north of the stadium if I recall correctly. Some type of warning billboard about broken windows due to Frank and Magglio playing that weekend. They even did it in the Albert Belle days.

peeonwrigley
05-09-2006, 05:41 PM
I think they'll wait until AJ gets hit.

Ding ding ding.

batmanZoSo
05-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Maybe a warning to the other team that they may need psychiatric care after the severe beatdown the Sox deliver.