PDA

View Full Version : Sox Mini-Camp report

Chisox_cali
01-29-2002, 08:39 PM
Looks like Barcelo and Osuna are the farthest along of our M*A*S*H unit pitchers division. And Rauch is apparently healthy enough to dunk a basketball :smile:

MINI-CAMP (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news_story.jsp?article_id=cws_20020129_minicam p_news&team_id=cws)

kermittheefrog
01-29-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Looks like Barcelo and Osuna are the farthest along of our M*A*S*H unit pitchers division. And Rauch is apparently healthy enough to dunk a basketball :smile:

MINI-CAMP (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news_story.jsp?article_id=cws_20020129_minicam p_news&team_id=cws)

Don't you love it when guys ilke Buehrle throw out BS quotes like "I'm fighting to make the team like everyone else"?

KempersRS
01-29-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog

Don't you love it when guys ilke Buehrle throw out BS quotes like "I'm fighting to make the team like everyone else"?

Would you rather, "I can be a complete slackass and I'll still beat out half the guys giving it their best"? :D:

czalgosz
01-29-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog

It's a BS quote, but you've got to admire a guy who's so excited for next season he's showing up on his own to this thing. I'm sure it's not the most exciting place to be.

MikeKreevich
01-29-2002, 10:09 PM
:hurt
"I was gonna be at camp but something came up."

kermittheefrog
01-29-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Would you rather, "I can be a complete slackass and I'll still beat out half the guys giving it their best"? :D:

Ya know Kempers I think the BS quote implies "I could be a complete slackass and I'll still beat out half the guys giving it thier best" that's why I think it's funny. Clearly Buehrle is working but a lot of times a quote like that means "I don't have to do jack **** and I know it."

DrCrawdad
01-29-2002, 10:53 PM
Anyone know where in Lisle this Training Academy is located?