PDA

View Full Version : Timo!

Jurr
05-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Thought I'd do it. Timo's playing for the Redbirds in left, so I've been getting to see a lot of him. The other night, I was wearing my champs shirt with the jerseys on the front. I was making a fool out of myself yelling crazy man love at Timo, pointing to his jersey on my shirt. I actually got a cap tip from the guy. By the way, he's killing the ball in AAA.

I'd like to get there early one day and yap with him for a minute. See how he's liking the Cardinals organization. Does he speak good English???

Banix12
05-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Thought I'd do it. Timo's playing for the Redbirds in left, so I've been getting to see a lot of him. The other night, I was wearing my champs shirt with the jerseys on the front. I was making a fool out of myself yelling crazy man love at Timo, pointing to his jersey on my shirt. I actually got a cap tip from the guy. By the way, he's killing the ball in AAA.

I'd like to get there early one day and yap with him for a minute. See how he's liking the Cardinals organization. Does he speak good English???

He usually kills the ball in AAA. It's the majors that gives him trouble.

Scottiehaswheels
05-08-2006, 07:06 PM
I'd like to get there early one day and yap with him for a minute. See how he's liking the Cardinals organization. Does he speak good English???Not so well but if you're old hat at Japanese its another story...

adidas773
05-10-2006, 02:03 PM
No way i didn't know Timo played for the Red Birds. I've been wanting to go see the Red Birds since i moved down here, I can't wait to see our former White Sox player. C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo

Jurr
05-11-2006, 09:20 PM
No way i didn't know Timo played for the Red Birds. I've been wanting to go see the Red Birds since i moved down here, I can't wait to see our former White Sox player. C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo
Oh, God! I went again the other night to see them play the Iowa Cubs. I sat right behind the home dugout. He hit two bombs and Daubach hit another. I got him to flip me a ball and he signed my hat. Oh, and by the way, his english SUCKS. As he was signing my hat, I told him thanks for last year, and I said, "how do you like Memphis?"
He shrugged his shoulders. I wonder if he even knew what I was saying. He is a classy guy for throwing a loud guy in a Buehrle jersey a ball and taking the time after a big game to sign my hat.

slobes
05-13-2006, 12:51 PM
C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo, C'mon Timo

Other than the calls from the 2005 playoffs, that is without a doubt my favorite White Sox call.

Chips
05-13-2006, 01:04 PM
He usually kills the ball in AAA. It's the majors that gives him trouble.

What a waste of a million bucks.