PDA

View Full Version : Hey CLR

Daver
01-29-2002, 07:32 PM
Perhaps you should think about converting to the followers of LTP.Or you could become an Orioles fan. :redneck

kermittheefrog
01-29-2002, 07:42 PM
What's an LTP?

Daver
01-29-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
What's an LTP?

Light
Tower
Power

It is a refference to Joe Borchard that Vic came up with.

RichH55
01-29-2002, 07:52 PM
Always tough to lose a guy you support...lets cut CLR some slack here....gloat in other threads:)

kermittheefrog
01-29-2002, 07:58 PM
I refuse to cut anyone who loves such an abismal player slack. He asks for this.

Daver
01-29-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Always tough to lose a guy you support...lets cut CLR some slack here....gloat in other threads

OK first you compare me to Charles Manson and now you are telling me what to do?

I think not.

RichH55
01-29-2002, 08:00 PM
I refuse to cut anyone who loves such an abismal player slack. He asks for this.

Can't say I didn't try:)

CLR01
01-29-2002, 08:07 PM
This day will forver be a black eye for the White Sox. It is up there with the black sox, world series scandle. I dont want to hear any bitching from anyone next season when we are playing in Minn, with C. Lee and Rowand patrolling left and center, you asked for it. I am suddenly a huge fan of LTP and BTW, anyone attending soxfest, i will be the guy walking around the front of the building with a sign.

czalgosz
01-29-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
This day will forver be a black eye for the White Sox. It is up there with the black sox, world series scandle. I dont want to hear any bitching from anyone next season when we are playing in Minn, with C. Lee and Rowand patrolling left and center, you asked for it. I am suddenly a huge fan of LTP and BTW, anyone attending soxfest, i will be the guy walking around the front of the building with a sign.

Wait a minute. All this time, I thought you were being facetious in your love of Singleton. You really believe this?

I don't like Rowand either, but I like Brian Simmons in center. If he makes the team and get some playing time, I think he'll surprise people.

KempersRS
01-29-2002, 08:14 PM

I'll admit, I will miss the scrolling Singleton to start the PTC threads, a sad day indeed.

CLR01
01-29-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

I'll admit, I will miss the scrolling Singleton to start the PTC threads, a sad day indeed.

Who says the pic has to be removed? The scrolling singleton pic has not been traded.

CLR01
01-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz

Wait a minute. All this time, I thought you were being facetious in your love of Singleton. You really believe this?

I don't like Rowand either, but I like Brian Simmons in center. If he makes the team and get some playing time, I think he'll surprise people.

I liked him but yes most of my singleton stuff was meant as a joke. Life will go on eventually. :(:

kermittheefrog
01-29-2002, 08:33 PM

I liked him but yes most of my singleton stuff was meant as a joke. Life will go on eventually. :(:

Damn you CLR! You can't kill the joke now. You ahve to wait a weak as we talk about Singleton getting unloaded.

CLR01
01-29-2002, 08:39 PM

Damn you CLR! You can't kill the joke now. You ahve to wait a weak as we talk about Singleton getting unloaded.

I wasnt joking about him being a first ballot HOF'er, just some of the small stuff.

CLR01
01-29-2002, 08:42 PM

Hey kermie, go crunch the numbers and figure out the diameter of the dogs (or whatever that is) a-hole. :)

:kermit

FarWestChicago
01-29-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by daver

Light
Tower
Power

It is a refference to Joe Borchard that Vic came up with. It's been added to the WSI Dictionary. :smile: