PDA

View Full Version : Any Columbus, OH fans?

Shoeless_Jim
05-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Im tired of seeing loud annoying "tribe" fans

I havnt met any big sox fans except for my science teacher who is from WI.

I take a lot of heat from a lot of people when the sox lose a game especially to the "tribe"

I was just wondering if there were any sox fans in columbus OH or in OH at all for that matter.

rpac44
05-07-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah im actually a first year at osu, i've actually become good friends with some tribe fans-we have kind of a friendly rivalry, we rib each other all the time, but its important to note that they are intelligent tribe fans and not just ignorant jerks, and they thought the booing of thome was ridiculous

PKalltheway
05-07-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm a proud Sox fan who lives in Ohio!:cool: I live in Cincinnati so I'm obviously in Reds country here.

Stormin' Norm
05-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Decided to join the site after lurking for a while. I was born in Portage, IN lived in Columbus for a year, Cincinnati for a year, and now Akron for 6 months. So i am surrounded by tribe fans, some idiots but most are cool although a little jealous of our championship.

voodoochile
05-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Don't live there anymore, but went to OSU and was actually born in Columbus.

Which brings me to my second point.

I will be in Dayton over Memorial Day and am thinking about going to the Memorial day game in Cleveland, but my buddy doesn't want to "do all that driving". Anyone considering going? If so, any chance I can glom a ride to the stadium if my buddy craps out? PM me if you are interested. I'd spring for gas and a ticket.