PDA

View Full Version : Pablo/Others at the Bulls Game

Evman5
05-05-2006, 01:51 PM
I went to pick-up my tickets tonight at the Bulls game and as I get my tickets I caught out of the corner of my eye the biggest most muscular human being I have seen in person in my life. It was no other then Chicago's very own star middle linebacker Brian Urlacher. All I could say is wow! I could never imagine this man chasing me down at full speed trying to tackle me!

Anyways...to get the White Sox related part. I turn around to walk towards the entrance of the stadium...and a few more people walk through the door. My little 13-year-old brother says to me "isn't that Pablo Ozuna?" Sure enough it was Wednesday night's hero himself. I walked up to him immediately and gave him a high five and told him how sweet that home run was. I also told him how nice that ring looked :cool:. I can honestly say I got more excited seeing Pablo Ozuna then Urlacher!

There were tons of players/Coaches at the game: AJ, Crede, Garland, Ozzie, Harold, Uribe, Gload. As we were walking out the cap of the night we see no other than Mark Buehrle! He was with Gload and their girlfriends/ wives. I think Mark is married right. Anyways we gave a high five to mark. Overall, It was a great night in which the only that didn't go right was the Bulls game itself. Lots of fun and it was great to see how much love Pablo was getting!

cbotnyse
05-05-2006, 03:34 PM
thats pretty cool...I have a Chicago sports figure story too...I was at the game on Wednesday and when I got to my club level seat Muhsin Muhammad was sitting in it! he was there with Peanut Tillman. Really cool guys, He said he loved watching the Sox win the WS and wants to bring a Super Bowl to the city badly.

He said he loved the Brian Griese move and both laughed when I said it is an upgrade from Kyle Orton....Also, he was getting up to leave in the ninth when Pablo was up and as soon as I shook his hand Pablo went deep to tie it! He then said damn I guess we have to stay now! which they did.

gbergman
05-05-2006, 03:59 PM
thats pretty cool...I have a Chicago sports figure story too...I was at the game on Wednesday and when I got to my club level seat Muhsin Muhammad was sitting in it! he was there with Peanut Tillman. Really cool guys, He said he loved watching the Sox win the WS and wants to bring a Super Bowl to the city badly.

He said he loved the Brian Griese move and both laughed when I said it is an upgrade from Kyle Orton....Also, he was getting up to leave in the ninth when Pablo was up and as soon as I shook his hand Pablo went deep to tie it! He then said damn I guess we have to stay now! which they did.
if mushin was in your seat were did you sit cause the game looked sold out

cbotnyse
05-05-2006, 04:07 PM
if mushin was in your seat were did you sit cause the game looked sold out
he just moved over one, which was the seat on his ticket....but the game was not even close to sold out, the UD was pretty empty

salty99
05-05-2006, 04:11 PM
I saw Ozzie and son at the Bulls game walking throught the 100 level concourse.

ChiSoxRowand
05-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Chris Harris actually got kicked out of the game, he was jawing with Mourning.

Evman5
05-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Chris Harris actually got kicked out of the game, he was jawing with Mourning.

Yah, I read that too...he asked him why he wasn't playing haha. Although I am pretty sure Alonzo could take Chris Harris by himself, Zo would definitely want to pick a fight with all those other Bears players that were at the game...Tommie Harris, Ogunleye, Urlacher, Vasher

awesomefan
05-05-2006, 08:13 PM
WOW......Awesome stories of brushes with greatness.

I love to read this stuff. I saw Joe Crede in the stands on TV during that Bulls game last night.