PDA

View Full Version : "Brantley's Boy" gets tagged with the loss

RadioheadRocks
05-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Jonathan Papelbon perfect no more.

linky (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=260503102)

oeo
05-04-2006, 01:56 AM
Who else thinks that the Red Sox had the most overrated pitching staff this first month of the season? Papelbon gets handed the loss tonight and Beckett has been everything short of spectacular in his last two starts. Best 1-2 punch my ass...

PeteWard
05-04-2006, 02:46 AM
Jonathan Papelbon perfect no more.

linky (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=260503102)
It's not fair to him but I will be pulling against him all year just because of my hate for that twit Brantley. No big deal I always pull against Boston anyway.

MUsoxfan
05-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Steve Stone was giving Papelbon some verbal fellatio on the Score today. Perfect timing

SOXintheBURGH
05-04-2006, 03:21 AM
I can't wait until Red Cub fans' "Papelboner" goes into full out shrinkage.

Edit: I added the ' to fans in case Kittle reads this in due time.

chisoxmike
05-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Who else thinks that the Red Sox had the most overrated pitching staff this first month of the season?

I do I do!!!!!!!!!:Rocker:

I said it before the season started...the Red Sox pitching is not all that it is hyped to be.

FedEx227
05-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Pujols who?

Mr. White Sox
05-05-2006, 01:20 AM
I thought I came up with the Papelboner moniker. Then again I also thought I came up with "Purdon't". My ego takes hits every day, I suppose.

Since that didn't add a thing:
Until Keith Foulke proves he can close, Papelboner remains the closer. Supposedly, they have this guy in the minors who is a Huston Street type: closer in college, short time in the minors, and major-league ready (Hansen?). I'll believe it when I see it. I know way too much about the Red Sox organization...stupid friends.

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Bronson Arroyo is 5-0.

palehozenychicty
05-05-2006, 03:59 PM
I thought I came up with the Papelboner moniker. Then again I also thought I came up with "Purdon't". My ego takes hits every day, I suppose.

Since that didn't add a thing:
Until Keith Foulke proves he can close, Papelboner remains the closer. Supposedly, they have this guy in the minors who is a Huston Street type: closer in college, short time in the minors, and major-league ready (Hansen?). I'll believe it when I see it. I know way too much about the Red Sox organization...stupid friends.

Hansen is the dude; closer at St. John's. Any pitching staff with abe clement can't be takend that seriously.