01-29-2002, 01:00 AM
I like it!

FarWestChicago
01-29-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
I like it! What format?

FarWestChicago
01-29-2002, 01:51 AM
Oh, that format. Somebody forgot to tell me it was getting released tonight. :smile:

bjmarte
01-29-2002, 02:50 AM
What am I missing? I don't know what you are talking about.

FarWestChicago
01-29-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by bjmarte
What am I missing? I don't know what you are talking about. Go to the home page and read the top story. :smile:

bjmarte
01-29-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Go to the home page and read the top story. :smile:

Ah, very cool. Going back through the top posts is fun on a slow posting night.

FarWestChicago
01-29-2002, 03:15 AM

Ah, very cool. Going back through the top posts is fun on a slow posting night. Sigh...now we have to enter hundreds more articles into the thing. But, it will be worth it in the long run. :smile:

bjmarte
01-29-2002, 03:24 AM
Sigh...now we have to enter hundreds more articles into the thing. But, it will be worth it in the long run. :smile:

You guys are putting a lot of effort into this thing for free. You gonna' try to pull a dot com thing by going public without any visible revenue and then bail when the price hits the top?

:)

FarWestChicago
01-29-2002, 03:29 AM

You guys are putting a lot of effort into this thing for free. You gonna' try to pull a dot com thing by going public without any visible revenue and then bail when the price hits the top?

:) No, we pay money to do this. And all the work just goes with it. We're just nuts. Of course, that kind of goes withoutout saying when you're a Sox fan. :smile:

CLR01
01-29-2002, 03:29 AM
Sigh...now we have to enter hundreds more articles into the thing. But, it will be worth it in the long run. :smile:

Holy #&^%....I actually got a post in top posts? How the hell did that happen. I notice PHG also got one, i think the voting was rigged. :smile: Now we just have to work on the Singleton card of the week, and 2002 will be a good year for WSI. :)

FarWestChicago
01-29-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

Holy #&^%....I actually got a post in top posts? How the hell did that happen. I notice PHG also got one, i think the voting was rigged. :smile: Now we just have to work on the Singleton card of the week, and 2002 will be a good year for WSI. :) Whoops, that PHG one was in the wrong category. I fixed it. :smile:

Soxheads
01-29-2002, 05:06 PM
The new format truly kicks ass.......