http://www.sportingnews.com/baseball/articles/20020128/378218.html

czalgosz
01-28-2002, 09:00 PM
Cool Helter Skelter reference, Daver!

Daver
01-28-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by czalgosz
Cool Helter Skelter reference, Daver!

Thanx czal.One of my favorite all-time albums.

RichH55
01-29-2002, 01:05 AM
DO NOT READ THIS POST!!!!

Daver/HelterSkelter/Charlie Manson/White Sox Fans/Hunting these things are linked no?

RichH55
01-29-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by RichH55
Daver/HelterSkelter/Charlie Manson/White Sox Fans/Hunting these things are linked no?

Alright just disreagrd this friggin post....man and I have to write a resume tonight after garbage like this....what are the odds I find gainful employment?

Daver
01-29-2002, 01:16 AM

I hope you have double thought about comparing me to Charles Manson,I really resent being compared to a murderer that was basically insane.What I do is not murder.

RichH55
01-29-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by daver

I hope you have double thought about comparing me to Charles Manson,I really resent being compared to a murderer that was basically insane.What I do is not murder.

Daver no worries...not what i meant at all....simply not my finest hour....im going to go edit that badboy with a nice disclaimer......nothing against hunters, provided they do it the right way...you respect the laws, dont bag what you are allowed or cant use, right? So no problem....now if you used an automatic weapon to mow down some animals for the hell of it, that would strike me a little differently, but if you are going out there with a crossbow(albeit laser sighted) and you eat what you kill, than whats the quarrell about?

Daver
01-29-2002, 01:29 AM

Daver no worries...not what i meant at all....simply not my finest hour....im going to go edit that badboy with a nice disclaimer......nothing against hunters, provided they do it the right way...you respect the laws, dont bag what you are allowed or cant use, right? So no problem....now if you used an automatic weapon to mow down some animals for the hell of it, that would strike me a little differently, but if you are going out there with a crossbow(albeit laser sighted) and you eat what you kill, than whats the quarrell about?

Crossbows are illegal in all fifty states for hunting purposes,unless you are handicapped.I use a compound bow,the laser sight is new,and I have never used it for hunting.

RichH55
01-29-2002, 01:38 AM

Crossbows are illegal in all fifty states for hunting purposes,unless you are handicapped.I use a compound bow,the laser sight is new,and I have never used it for hunting.

I didnt know that about crossbows.....I guess they just don't have a strong enough lobby......c'est la vie

Daver
01-29-2002, 02:13 AM

I didnt know that about crossbows.....I guess they just don't have a strong enough lobby......c'est la vie

It is the hunters that keep this law intact,pure and simple,once they allow a trigger activated bow to be used for hunting is the day that the federal government uses it as an excuse to to regulate it the way that they regulate my right to keep a gun.I don't think you want to start a second ammendment right argument with me.

But then again what the hell do I know?

RichH55
01-29-2002, 03:06 AM

It is the hunters that keep this law intact,pure and simple,once they allow a trigger activated bow to be used for hunting is the day that the federal government uses it as an excuse to to regulate it the way that they regulate my right to keep a gun.I don't think you want to start a second ammendment right argument with me.

But then again what the hell do I know?

I wasn't aware crossbows were a 2nd amendment issue....and no I'm not really looking for a 2nd amendment rights debate....though my side is that they can regulate your weapon(a well regulated militia), but they cant take your guns or put you on some kind of Hoover Era type FBI list or Nixon enemy list.......I'm guessing we will just agree to disagree on this one?