PDA

View Full Version : Richard Lindberg White Sox Library Discussion

FedEx227
05-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey just so you guys in the SW Suburbs know, Rich Lindberg is holding a seminar at the Downers Grove Public Library heres their description from the Website:

White Sox History
Tues., May 30, 7 p.m.*
Author Rich Lindberg doubles as the White Sox Team Historian, and has published four volumes of Sox history including the White Sox Encyclopedia. Rich’s slide presentation and talk covers all the moments of glory, travail, color-ful personalities and the past and present of our Champion Chicago White Sox.

If anybody is interested you need to sign up with the library ahead of time, and if anybody is really interested but can't get out there before this, just PM me your info and I can sign you up.

Hope to see some of you guys there.

HITMEN OF 77
05-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Someone should ask him about the NEW White Sox encyclopedia. It was in the works in the winter and should be completed by now. I think the release date is May or June.

johnr1note
05-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Mr. Lindberg will be at the South Holland Public Library on Monday evening, Mary 8, at 6 pm. You need to call to reserve a spot. (708) 331-5262.

RadioheadRocks
05-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Someone should ask him about the NEW White Sox encyclopedia. It was in the works in the winter and should be completed by now. I think the release date is May or June.

I heard about the new encyclopedia as well, although I had heard it would be ready by October.