PDA

View Full Version : A few things about Soxfest

Iwritecode
01-28-2002, 01:18 PM
First of all, the more I read about the stuff that WSI is doing, the more I wish I could go.

Arm-wresting over Jose/Choice debate? I would love that! Last year at a campground that my uncle camps at every year we had a bunch of guys get together and we were arm-wrestling on a picnic table. The only guy I didn't beat is about 8 years older than me and in the marines. Then he said that his arm was too sore so I didn't get a re-match...

Those shirts look pretty cool. Any idea about the cost? You better be careful about saying that some of the cost will help pay for the website. You might get ripped on about it elsewhere.

There are still tickets available so there is a very very very small chance that I may still make it. About a 1% chance. Time, cost, babysitter, etc... I'll try though. :D:

FarWestChicago
01-28-2002, 01:20 PM
Write, I moved this to the Clubhouse. :smile:

Iwritecode
01-28-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Write, I moved this to the Clubhouse. :smile:

OK. For a minute there, I thought I posted it in the wrong forum! :cool:

FarWestChicago
01-28-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

OK. For a minute there, I thought I posted it in the wrong forum! :cool: You did post it in the wrong forum. That's why I moved it. :smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
01-28-2002, 01:31 PM
Those shirts look pretty cool. Any idea about the cost? You better be careful about saying that some of the cost will help pay for the website. You might get ripped on about it elsewhere.

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. :smile:

The price (and how to buy them) is coming later this week. Patience, patience...

Iwritecode
01-28-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
You did post it in the wrong forum. That's why I moved it. :smile:

I have to admit, that's the first time I remember having a post moved here from the Parking Lot. It was borderline baseball-related so I figured I would play it safe and put it in the PL. So much for that idea.

It looks good here too. :D:

Iwritecode
01-28-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. :smile:

At least I'll get a millisecond of warning when I hear the TWANG!

FarWestChicago
01-28-2002, 02:49 PM

I have to admit, that's the first time I remember having a post moved here from the Parking Lot.This is about the fourth or fifth one that has ever made that move. :smile:

Daver
01-28-2002, 04:24 PM

At least I'll get a millisecond of warning when I hear the TWANG!

If you hear the twang it is probably too late.:redneck