PDA

View Full Version : Field of Dreams-Woodfield

Bobbo35
04-30-2006, 09:44 PM
I was at woodfield mall this morning browsing for White Sox Memorabilia and went to Field of Dreams. A warning to all who are ever thinking of buying anything from there, DONT!!! That place marks up their prices so much. I could not believe how much they charge for pictures, autographs, and other things of that nature.

My question is...Has anyone found any places besides Grandstand and ebay that has quality Sox memorabilia?

chisoxfanatic
04-30-2006, 09:47 PM
I haven't purchased anything from them; however, most malls I've seen in the area have a stand in the middle of a hallway called "Plaques Plus." I think some malls even have an entire store for it! You could also try "All about Chicago" in Yorktown Shopping Center or "The Chicago Shop" in Fox Valley Mall.

Bobbo35
04-30-2006, 09:54 PM
I haven't purchased anything from them; however, most malls I've seen in the area have a stand in the middle of a hallway called "Plaques Plus." I think some malls even have an entire store for it! You could also try "All about Chicago" in Yorktown Shopping Center or "The Chicago Shop" in Fox Valley Mall.

I have a ton of stuff already, but am always looking for more.

Law11
04-30-2006, 10:19 PM
I just go in there to look. Its a joke how much that place charges. Although with the rent they have to pay to stay in Woodfield it doesnt surprise me.