Cabrera-SS
Guerrero-RF
Anderson-LF
Erstad-CF
Alfonzo-DH
Kotchman-1B
Molina-C
Kennedy-2B

should've posted these earlier, but I was watching the draft. Ready to bring home a White Sox Winner tonight :smile:

HotelWhiteSox
04-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Don't see a gamethread.

Here's MLB ridiculous rules coming into affect again. Hawk saying that Escobar made it public knowledge he was going to hit AJ, he did it, and now the Sox also get a warning and can't do anything.

Just like the NY/Was incident where Pedro hits 3 or 4 guys, a NY reliever hits a National, and then the Nationals reliever is thrown out when he hits a Mets hitter

gobears1987
04-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Thsi reminds me of the BS when Buehrle hit Surhoff to get revenge. ANyone have Hawk's audio of that call?

WinOrDyeTrying
04-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Don't see a gamethread.

Here's MLB ridiculous rules coming into affect again. Hawk saying that Escobar made it public knowledge he was going to hit AJ, he did it, and now the Sox also get a warning and can't do anything.

Just like the NY/Was incident where Pedro hits 3 or 4 guys, a NY reliever hits a National, and then the Nationals reliever is thrown out when he hits a Mets hitter

Just wondering, when did Escobar say that. Do you have a link?

HotelWhiteSox
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Just wondering, when did Escobar say that. Do you have a link?

No, I'm looking for one, but Hawk and DJ are basically saying that he told anyone who would listen and made it public knowledge that he doesn't like AJ and that he'd hit him, so I'm looking

esbrechtel
04-29-2006, 09:48 PM
i am stunned that he didnt get tossed right away....escobar had a no hitter at the time and did not look to have any control problems....im pretty sure that was blatant....