PDA

View Full Version : Another autograph question...for my brother

mike squires
04-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Chris is too much of a wuss to sign up here and post...he has Garcia, Garland and Hernandez on a ball from last year in Tampa. This year it's my turn and I'm gonna try and help him by getting the rest of the starters. His question is...do you put Jenks on that ball or just the starters? That is all. Thanks, Mike

ewokpelts
04-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Chris is too much of a wuss to sign up here and post...he has Garcia, Garland and Hernandez on a ball from last year in Tampa. This year it's my turn and I'm gonna try and help him by getting the rest of the starters. His question is...do you put Jenks on that ball or just the starters? That is all. Thanks, Mikepersonal prefeences rule here.....if you add jenks, make it a pitchers only ball...
Gene

DumpJerry
04-28-2006, 05:10 PM
I think the real issue is your brother's reluctance to register here. Perhaps Voodoo can cut him some slack on the registration fee.

StillMissOzzie
04-29-2006, 12:35 AM
Chris is too much of a wuss to sign up here and post...he has Garcia, Garland and Hernandez on a ball from last year in Tampa. This year it's my turn and I'm gonna try and help him by getting the rest of the starters. His question is...do you put Jenks on that ball or just the starters? That is all. Thanks, Mike

Your brother is Chris Squires, bass player from Yes? Kewl!

Sorry-back to the autograph thread. I agree w/ ewokpelts, make that ball pitchers only.

SMO
:gulp:

Brian26
04-29-2006, 08:18 AM
I say you get Buehrle, Contreras and McCarthy on it, and then you've got a complete '05 Sox starting pitchers ball (only 6 guys to start last yr).