PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Ticket Labeling

MUsoxfan
04-28-2006, 02:50 AM
I bought a 13-game package this year. I go to about 35 games a year but my work schedule prevents me from planning too far in advance. I had tickets to last Saturday's game that were in Section 544 Row 18 Seat 1 & 2. I thought these would be fine seats. When I got to my seats I discovered that I was able to see all of the field except whatever happens at Home Plate....which is what we all know as the most important part of what happens at the game. These tickets were not labeled "obstructed view". If they were labeled as such I wouldn't have had a problem. They weren't, so I bought them thinking they were good seats. Should I email the Sox or my ticket rep to complain about this? I would have purchased different seats if I was told they were obstucted view.

ewokpelts
04-28-2006, 09:28 AM
I bought a 13-game package this year. I go to about 35 games a year but my work schedule prevents me from planning too far in advance. I had tickets to last Saturday's game that were in Section 544 Row 18 Seat 1 & 2. I thought these would be fine seats. When I got to my seats I discovered that I was able to see all of the field except whatever happens at Home Plate....which is what we all know as the most important part of what happens at the game. These tickets were not labeled "obstructed view". If they were labeled as such I wouldn't have had a problem. They weren't, so I bought them thinking they were good seats. Should I email the Sox or my ticket rep to complain about this? I would have purchased different seats if I was told they were obstucted view.contact your rep asap.
Gene