PDA

View Full Version : Sox sent me.................

lizard6king6
04-27-2006, 11:50 PM
WAY TOO MANY POCKET SCHEDULES!!!!! I emailed them a week or so ago and asked them if I could help out and hand out some pocket schedules for them and if I could get some magnetic schedules. Yesterday the mail comes and I get a few magnetic schedule, I was like cool! 1 hour latr a DHL truck comes with a 25 pound box (24.1 to be exact) from the white sox for me. I open it up and its full of White sox pocket schedules!!! What the heck am I going to do with all of these. I did mention I was on a college campus and such but this is way too much. I guess over time I will get rid of em. 25 pounds of pocket schedules, guess im promoting the sox now since I leave em wherever I go now :) Just thought I share

LuvSox
04-27-2006, 11:52 PM
That's pretty funny, and cool.

Chisox003
04-27-2006, 11:55 PM
WAY TOO MANY POCKET SCHEDULES!!!!! I emailed them a week or so ago and asked them if I could help out and hand out some pocket schedules for them and if I could get some magnetic schedules. Yesterday the mail comes and I get a few magnetic schedule, I was like cool! 1 hour latr a DHL truck comes with a 25 pound box (24.1 to be exact) from the white sox for me. I open it up and its full of White sox pocket schedules!!! What the heck am I going to do with all of these. I did mention I was on a college campus and such but this is way too much. I guess over time I will get rid of em. 25 pounds of pocket schedules, guess im promoting the sox now since I leave em wherever I go now :) Just thought I share
Hey Lizard, what's their email that I can get those?

I need some, and I know the Sox send em out if you ask.

Where'd you ask?

JohnBasedowYoda
04-27-2006, 11:57 PM
I should do that at my work

mike squires
04-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Just do what Woddy Harrelson and Demi moor did. Dump them out all over your bed and...never mind.

gbergman
04-28-2006, 12:07 AM
mail me one to

gbergman
2020 oxford ave. apt. 14
fullerton, ca

if you do i will send you the money

Jjav829
04-28-2006, 12:18 AM

I want to promote the Sox, too. Hey Brooks, send me free scout seats to every home game and I'll give them away to help promote the Sox. :wink:

Fuller_Schettman
04-28-2006, 12:22 AM
I could see this scene in the mail room:

Brooks: (popping head into the mailroom) Say Boris, can you do me a favor and drop a few dozen pocket schedules in the mail to this address (hands Boris an email printout)

Boris: Sure, boss! Whadevah you say.

Boris goes the the room that has all of the printed forms. Spots the pocket schedules, but there is not an open box. *Shrugs* Grabs a box and slaps DHL label over the old one. "Good to go!"

lizard6king6
04-28-2006, 12:32 AM
mail me one to

gbergman
2020 oxford ave. apt. 14
fullerton, ca

you want pocket schedules? If so how many do you want, they all have JD on the cover. When I get a chance I'll send some. I would also offer the magnet schedules but family took those from me except for a few.

lizard6king6
04-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Hey Lizard, what's their email that I can get those?

I need some, and I know the Sox send em out if you ask.

Where'd you ask?

I deleted the emails I sent, but its on the white sox page. I just went to contact and sent it to that email. They usually respond in a couple days. Just tell em you dont want a 25 pound box!!!!! lol

gbergman
04-28-2006, 01:05 AM
I deleted the emails I sent, but its on the white sox page. I just went to contact and sent it to that email. They usually respond in a couple days. Just tell em you dont want a 25 pound box!!!!! lol

i will email when sober i want a 25 pound box of schedules!!!! i could build one of those pictures of jermaine dye made up of smaller pictures of JD!!!

IlliniSox4Life
04-28-2006, 02:00 AM
What college campus are you on? If it's UofI, I wouldn't mind picking up some.

QCIASOXFAN
04-28-2006, 02:05 AM
Holy crap! That is hilarius!

sodfatherjunior
04-28-2006, 03:06 AM
i would love to get a ton of those down here and pass em out on my way to class, try to get more cards fans interested in the sox/try to make them full time sox fans for those central illinoisans who say they like the sox but they're favorite team is the cards, make their favorite team the sox

MUsoxfan
04-28-2006, 03:44 AM
i would love to get a ton of those down here and pass em out on my way to class, try to get more cards fans interested in the sox/try to make them full time sox fans for those central illinoisans who say they like the sox but they're favorite team is the cards, make their favorite team the sox

:welcome: to this exclusive club, my friend

TheKittle
04-28-2006, 03:45 AM
mail me one to

gbergman
2020 oxford ave. apt. 14
fullerton, ca

Damn you know how many times I pass by your area to visit a buddy who lives off of State College and Dorothy.

If you're going this weekend to Anaheim I'll see you there.

If not, we should meet up at Hero's. 200 beers on tap and great food and lots of TV.

I know Yardhouse opened in Brea but their food sucks.

mwc44
04-28-2006, 08:43 AM
i would love to get a ton of those down here...

Be careful what you ask for.... a request for a few brought 25 pounds worth... if you "would love to get a ton," be prepared when the 18 wheeler backs up to your dorm!

Medford Bobby
04-28-2006, 10:01 AM
So, early February I emailed the Cups for a coupla pocket skeds...and you guessed it, I get a medium sized package marked "media mail".....probably over 200 skeds......when I went back to Chicago in early April I dropped them off at the Urinal ticket office:mad:

oeo
04-28-2006, 10:07 AM
So, early February I emailed the Cups for a coupla pocket skeds...and you guessed it, I get a medium sized package marked "media mail".....probably over 200 skeds......when I went back to Chicago in early April I dropped them off at the Urinal ticket office:mad:

Who shot who in the what now?