PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride Club

seahawk037
04-27-2006, 07:01 PM
OK, I know I read a few posts on this before, but does anyone have any idea what's going on with that? I got the "blank" email over 2 weeks (15 days) ago and haven't heard anything since. I never got the password to order the special tickets and I still can't listen to any of the games on mlb.com.

Has anyone gotten anything out of this yet?

TornLabrum
04-27-2006, 09:38 PM
OK, I know I read a few posts on this before, but does anyone have any idea what's going on with that? I got the "blank" email over 2 weeks (15 days) ago and haven't heard anything since. I never got the password to order the special tickets and I still can't listen to any of the games on mlb.com.

Has anyone gotten anything out of this yet?

I got a confirmation email and a password for tickets. If I were you I'd call the customer service number to find out what's going on.

HotelWhiteSox
04-28-2006, 01:56 AM
I would definately contact them, phone or email. I've heard of some people having issues and not getting emails, but I got the confirmation email, email with ticket code (though you can only use it once throughout the year), and have no problem with Gameday Audio (knock on wood). Those seem to be the only perks for now

Also, I would try going to mlb.com or mlb.tv and selecting Gameday Audio from there, and put in your email and see if it works from there

ohiosoxfan12
04-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Has anyone got the membership card yet? I signed up probably 6 weeks ago and haven't got it yet.

StrTrkker
07-04-2006, 09:12 PM
So with the special code that you get...do you get 2 free tickets to a game or is it just a discounted rate on tickets thru Ticketmaster?

salty99
07-04-2006, 09:25 PM
No Discount. You can just purchase 2 tickets in Sec. 158 if you are one of the first few people for that game.

soxfanreggie
07-05-2006, 06:41 AM
Got the card, looks sweet. It comes with a letter from Ozzie (not even a fake signature on it though).

Crede_Fan
07-05-2006, 08:01 AM
I did not recieve a confirmation email. I emailed them. They sent me the code for my ticket purchase right away.

Uncle_Patrick
07-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Has anyone got the membership card yet? I signed up probably 6 weeks ago and haven't got it yet.

I got my card maybe 2 weeks ago.

soxchick20
07-05-2006, 01:01 PM
I Got The Card In The Mail About 3 Weeks Ago And I Am Able To Listen To Gameday Audio...but I Cannot Access Postgame Press
Conferences Which Was Promised To All Members.

qpropaganda
07-05-2006, 01:11 PM
I've gotten my ticket code & access to MLB audio...it's been 2 months & I still haven't gotten my card...

BTW...is there an expiration on the ticket codes? been super busy with work & school & haven't been able to partake as of yet...