PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can find...

ChiSoxIn06
04-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Ok hope I put this in the right section. I am looking for a Sox decal for the rear window of my car. Now I looked on ebay and mlb.com for this but all i found was the small ones (5.5 in by 3 in i believe the size was). What I am looking for is one that will take up a majority of the window size. Anyone know where I would be able to find one that is that big? BTW my car is an 05 Impala if that helps...Thanks in advance for any help.

ChiSoxGirl
04-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Ok hope I put this in the right section. I am looking for a Sox decal for the rear window of my car. Now I looked on ebay and mlb.com for this but all i found was the small ones (5.5 in by 3 in i believe the size was). What I am looking for is one that will take up a majority of the window size. Anyone know where I would be able to find one that is that big? BTW my car is an 05 Impala if that helps...Thanks in advance for any help.

Do you want one that's long & narrow? If that's what you're referring to, I got mine at the Hall of Fame Gift Shop a few years ago; it says "Chicago White Sox" in block letters. and is probably 16" in length or so.

ChiSoxIn06
04-27-2006, 11:48 AM
oops sorry i should have said that i was looking for the Sox logo...not the lettering.

chisoxfanatic
04-27-2006, 11:50 AM
I use this as my "Rule of Thumb": If you can't find it at Grandstand, chances are very high that it's not around.

Bobbo35
04-27-2006, 12:55 PM
I use this as my "Rule of Thumb": If you can't find it at Grandstand, chances are very high that it's not around.

That is so true

TheRedStapler
04-27-2006, 01:01 PM
I know exactly what you are looking for. I have one in my car. It takes up the center 1/3 of my back window.

You can pick it up at Pro Jersey on the Corner of 75th and Lemont in Downers Grove/Darien, Woodridge. North West Corner by the Toys R Us.

You may want to call first to check their stock.

ChiSoxIn06
04-27-2006, 02:51 PM
I know exactly what you are looking for. I have one in my car. It takes up the center 1/3 of my back window.

You can pick it up at Pro Jersey on the Corner of 75th and Lemont in Downers Grove/Darien, Woodridge. North West Corner by the Toys R Us.

You may want to call first to check their stock.

ok thanks alot

TheDarkGundam
04-27-2006, 03:02 PM
Actually, I was at Grandstand Sunday looking for White Sox floormats for my car. On the Sox site they have 2 different kinds, one with a big Sox logo, and one that just has a small logo near the bottom. I want the ones with the big logo because they look much cooler (plus the small logo ones cost twice as much). Grandstand doesn't have them (or at least didn't when I was there).
Other than that, they had every other Sox thing I could think of.

p.s. Does anyone know where I could find those floormats?

FedEx227
04-27-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm probably going to drop by Pro Jersey over the weekend, I'll post if they still have any there.

ChiSoxIn06
04-27-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm probably going to drop by Pro Jersey over the weekend, I'll post if they still have any there.

ok thanks...sounds like a plan...if u can try and get a pic

WS in 05
05-03-2006, 01:15 PM
my mom just picked me up one with WC on it and its about the size of two textbooks fairly large I think she said she got it at walgreens in lemont

FedEx227
05-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey I'm sorry I haven't been able to drop by Pro Jersey yet this week. Its last week of classes/final exam week so I've been pretty busy. I'll PM/reply here if I do find anything out.

Sorry about the wait.