PDA

View Full Version : Czal

Jerry_Manuel
01-26-2002, 10:41 AM
Click this link and read the bold section.

Royce (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=815&highlight=Times)

czalgosz
01-26-2002, 10:46 AM
Okay, I remember that thread, but wasn't that just a rumor? The way people were talking on this board, it sounded like those rumors were confirmed, but I was just looking through the Trib. archives from that time period, and there was no mention of that there. DeLuca could have made that up.

Jerry_Manuel
01-26-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by czalgosz
Okay, I remember that thread, but wasn't that just a rumor? The way people were talking on this board, it sounded like those rumors were confirmed, but I was just looking through the Trib. archives from that time period, and there was no mention of that there. DeLuca could have made that up.

True, but it sounds like a Williams move. It's all water under the bridge now anyway.

czalgosz
01-26-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

True, but it sounds like a Williams move. It's all water under the bridge now anyway.

Yep, I guess it is.

I'm really not trying to defend Clayton here, it's just that trading for him to trade him would have made last off-season even more senseless than it was.