PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's Winning Pick To Click...

voodoochile
04-25-2006, 11:58 PM
No midgets tonight, but this guy did it when it mattered...

:walnuts

"You ain't leaving me in the dust, Thor..."

Crede_Fan
04-25-2006, 11:59 PM
Had to be a tough decision. But anyone would be right!:gulp:

lostletters
04-26-2006, 12:09 AM
What about Jermaine Dye or Tadhito Iguchi! JD had two HRs and Iguchi and a HR and 2RBI double.

I think we have the best 2-3-4-5 punch in baseball and the way crede and AJ are hitting it is the best 2-3-4-5-6-7 punch, and since Pods is in a 10 game hit streak you can add on our number one guy as well.

The lineup when it is all there is scary good, hell the pitching rotation is scary good as well.

voodoochile
04-26-2006, 12:13 AM
What about Jermaine Dye or Tadhito Iguchi! JD had two HRs and Iguchi and a HR and 2RBI double.

I think we have the best 2-3-4-5 punch in baseball and the way crede and AJ are hitting it is the best 2-3-4-5-6-7 punch, and since Pods is in a 10 game hit streak you can add on our number one guy as well.

The lineup when it is all there is scary good, hell the pitching rotation is scary good as well.

Sucked to be me tonight...

Sucks to be us this season... :D:

CLR01
04-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Nice call Hunter.......:rolleyes:

:tongue:

:rolleyes:

voodoochile
04-26-2006, 12:16 AM
Nice call Hunter.......:rolleyes:

(snip)

:tongue:

:rolleyes:

That's Mr Wenndlestedt to you...:tongue:

ondafarm
04-26-2006, 12:18 AM
I disagree on this one. Iguchi started the scoring with the two run double and his line looked as good as Konerko's. Both had an HR and a double but PK had only 3 RBIs, Iguchi had 4 RBIs.

Not that I'd expect you to change.

JohnBasedowYoda
04-26-2006, 12:19 AM
I disagree on this one. Iguchi started the scoring with the two run double and his line looked as good as Konerko's. Both had an HR and a double but PK had only 3 RBIs, Iguchi had 4 RBIs.

Thank you.

voodoochile
04-26-2006, 12:24 AM

It was one or the other. I felt that PK's HR (which made it 4-0) and double (which made it 8-0) were the decisive blows in the game.

ondafarm
04-26-2006, 12:35 AM
It was one or the other. I felt that PK's HR (which made it 4-0) and double (which made it 8-0) were the decisive blows in the game.

I understand. Konerko's blast was impressive and seemed to really take the wind out of the M's sails. The Mariner's broadcasters said, He's looking for just a flyball and wham! that's not just a flyball.

I just thought that Iguchi played a scoush better because his double opened the scoring, making it 2-0 and his homerun came right after the M's had scored, which always deflates a team from making any comeback. Having been there I can say, if we push a run across to chip away and the other guys immediately score even more it really kicks you in the gut.

Under the old GWRBI rules, that would have gone to Iguchi. I always found that important, if the SP didn't qualify.

And no, I will not define scoush.

Good call though.

voodoochile
04-26-2006, 12:40 AM
I understand. Konerko's blast was impressive and seemed to really take the wind out of the M's sails. The Mariner's broadcasters said, He's looking for just a flyball and wham! that's not just a flyball.

I just thought that Iguchi played a scoush better because his double opened the scoring, making it 2-0 and his homerun came right after the M's had scored, which always deflates a team from making any comeback. Having been there I can say, if we push a run across to chip away and the other guys immediately score even more it really kicks you in the gut.

Under the old GWRBI rules, that would have gone to Iguchi. I always found that important, if the SP didn't qualify.

And no, I will not define scoush.

Good call though.

Even if the Gooch doesn't hit that HR, the Sox win 11-2.

From a wind out of the sails perspective, PK's HR and double were much bigger. 2-0 is NBD. 4-0 is much tougher. 6-0 is still doable, 8-0 you start packing up the clubhouse, pulling starters and looking toward tomorrow.

Like I said, it was one or the other, PK just seemed to have the bigger hits tonight. Just my opinion on the matter and I had to pick one of them because the guy with the Elephant gun has gone to bed already...:tongue:

ondafarm
04-26-2006, 12:44 AM
Your opinion, your call. Good call.

cbotnyse
04-26-2006, 05:54 AM
good call, couldve been a few

cbrownson13
04-26-2006, 07:12 AM
And I'm on the board...yes