PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with Comcast's Audio?

greygoose
04-25-2006, 07:51 PM
It's REALLY loud, then it's really low. Some nights the crowd is turned up so high that you can't even hear the announcers. I have heard this complaint from numerous people since Comcast took over for FSN.

Erik The Red
04-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Comcast is worthless.

paciorek1983
04-25-2006, 08:40 PM
It's REALLY loud, then it's really low. Some nights the crowd is turned up so high that you can't even hear the announcers. I have heard this complaint from numerous people since Comcast took over for FSN.

I actually thought FSN was worse. Most of the time on FSN it was difficult to hear Hawk, unless something exciting happened. Otherwise, it sounded very muffled, almost like Hawk and DJ were mumbling. I haven't experienced that at all on Comcast. I think they're doing a pretty good job.

I just wish that they would get rid of William Jackson and Gayle.

KnightSox
04-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Tonights audio reminds me of a dubbed Japanese film.

thomas35forever
04-25-2006, 09:16 PM
It sounds like the audio's half a second behind the picture.

Bobbo35
04-26-2006, 07:09 AM
The broadcast sounds horrible. Lot of static and it sounds like it has been taped 10 times over. Comcasts sound even on commercials goes really loud to soft often. I know it is not my TV/Audio system.

comet2k
04-26-2006, 09:03 AM

I haven't noticed it for a few days, but about a week ago one of our two TVs had this problem. I could hear the crowd but not the announcers. Upstairs, however, the announcers came through clearly. How the heck can that happen?

HartmanSox
04-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Comcast is the most idiotic company ever. My WGN channel has been fuzzy for weeks now, so I call them and the lady goes "Its a problem with their network, its not on our end, we're working to correct the problem." Must not be working too hard, been like this for over a month. :rolleyes:

Not to mention we get FSN Midwest instead of CSN. :mad:

Hawkeroo1980
04-26-2006, 09:50 AM
i actually called tweeter to come by to look at my speakers but then figured out that it was just CSN's fault.

ended up canceling the visit....good thing too.....its $100 for them to make a visit.

I would have been really pissed

chisoxfanatic
04-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Comcast has sucked for the entire time our games have been shifted to their station. It's not just Sox broadcasts. They do poorly on Hawks and Bulls broadcasts as well!

I won't complain at all, because at least I can see the games!