PDA

View Full Version : Old Busch vs. New Busch

Viva Medias B's
04-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Interesting article (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/othersports/story/44E23F89F991F18D8625715B00223A35?OpenDocument) from the Post-Dispatch on a comparision of the Busch Stadia.

Frater Perdurabo
04-25-2006, 08:22 AM
Nice article; thanks for the link. I have only one beef. I find that Missouri-based journalists tend to rely on the "show-me" cliche far too much in their stories. This writer does it twice.

batmanZoSo
04-25-2006, 08:50 AM
Every time I see a highlight, the LF upper deck is empty. Is it because they're still doing work on the park? Or what's up with their attendance? I mean St. Louis, new park...that should be like a madhouse. :?:

34 Inch Stick
04-25-2006, 09:25 AM
I am going to hold my tounge regarding the title of this thread that would likely get me banned for a good amount of time. I will just sit here like a crazy man and laugh to myself.

batmanZoSo
04-25-2006, 10:01 AM
I am going to hold my tounge regarding the title of this thread that would likely get me banned for a good amount of time. I will just sit here like a crazy man and laugh to myself.

You can come with a bottle of windex and clean the coffee of my monitor any time. What's good for you? :roflmao:

NonetheLoaiza
04-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Every time I see a highlight, the LF upper deck is empty. Is it because they're still doing work on the park? Or what's up with their attendance? I mean St. Louis, new park...that should be like a madhouse. :?:

They are still working on that part of the stadium, and it won't be open to the public sometime til the middle of summer.

batmanZoSo
04-25-2006, 10:26 AM
They are still working on that part of the stadium, and it won't be open to the public sometime til the middle of summer.

Ah, okay. I just got thrown off because I could've sworn they had the whole place filled up for opening day. I guess they just bent the rules there.

I want Mags back
04-25-2006, 02:51 PM

ok that makes sense. I kept seeing that end totally empty and was confused

SOXintheBURGH
04-25-2006, 03:11 PM
Are they still installing green seats there too?

:duck:

batmanZoSo
04-25-2006, 04:30 PM
ok that makes sense. I kept seeing that end totally empty and was confused

I was confused. Confused and disoriented.

gbergman
04-25-2006, 05:06 PM

holy **** that is great,i have to buy a new keyboard now(currently using roomates) as it is filled with soda. Thanks. I probably would have eventually noticed that