PDA

View Full Version : season tix

Taliesinrk
04-25-2006, 12:15 AM
hey all.. I was having a bit of a problem purchasing tickets from a season ticket holder. He apparently mailed them to me; but they never got to their destination. For those season ticket holders in here, I was wondering if you all have had experience with this before, and if so, what is the best way to go about getting new tickets so that i can still go to the game...

thanks

MrRoboto83
04-25-2006, 12:24 AM
hey all.. I was having a bit of a problem purchasing tickets from a season ticket holder. He apparently mailed them to me; but they never got to their destination. For those season ticket holders in here, I was wondering if you all have had experience with this before, and if so, what is the best way to go about getting new tickets so that i can still go to the game...

thanks

I have had problems e-mailing tickets using the e-ticket forwarding, it doesn't like Hotmail-MSN accounts.

DumpJerry
04-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Have the ST holder contact the Sox. They will cancel the bar codes and reissue the tickets for a small fee. Make sure the ST holder gives your name so you can pick up the new tickets.

MrRoboto83
04-25-2006, 12:40 AM
Have the ST holder contact the Sox. They will cancel the bar codes and reissue the tickets for a small fee. Make sure the ST holder gives your name so you can pick up the new tickets.

The Season ticket holder can issue you new tickets right away using the e-ticket forwarding, which cancels the original tickets right away.

Taliesinrk
04-25-2006, 01:00 AM
The Season ticket holder can issue you new tickets right away using the e-ticket forwarding, which cancels the original tickets right away.

hmm.. ok.. thanks guys.. im just kind of worried cuz it's a transaction i made and can't find the tickets.. don't know whats going on..

daveeym
04-25-2006, 09:53 AM
hmm.. ok.. thanks guys.. im just kind of worried cuz it's a transaction i made and can't find the tickets.. don't know whats going on.. As mentioned above your best bet would be to have him email you the tickets. As long as they come from ticketmaster you're then safe. I'm pretty sure once a season ticket holder emails the tickets they can no longer "access" them. I haven't actually taken advantage of this yet so maybe someone else can confirm.

chisoxfanatic
04-25-2006, 10:28 AM
As mentioned above your best bet would be to have him email you the tickets. As long as they come from ticketmaster you're then safe. I'm pretty sure once a season ticket holder emails the tickets they can no longer "access" them. I haven't actually taken advantage of this yet so maybe someone else can confirm.

That is correct. Once a season ticket holder emails a ticket to someone else, that season ticket holder is no longer in possession of the ticket.

Palehose13
04-25-2006, 10:43 AM
That is correct. Once a season ticket holder emails a ticket to someone else, that season ticket holder is no longer in possession of the ticket.

It sounds like the tickets were sent via USPS, so I'm guessing the ST holder would be able to arrange replacements.

Taliesinrk
04-25-2006, 01:30 PM
It sounds like the tickets were sent via USPS, so I'm guessing the ST holder would be able to arrange replacements.

they were.. i hope so.. it was my first time arranging the purchasing of tickets via WSI; so I hope it works out well.. I do feel a bit better that the person is from WSI and not ebay or somewhere..