PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Garage Sale

doublem23
04-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Hey, has anyone heard anything about the White Sox's annual garage sale? I try to plan a weekend in Chicago around it, as they usually have pretty cool stuff there. Anyways, I have not heard a word about it yet this year, but maybe someone else has?

Thanks.

Bobby Thigpen
04-24-2006, 08:59 AM
Posted this the other day. Enjoy

Saw this today on the Sox website. Look under the events page in the community section.

Family Field Day and Yard Sale Saturday, June 17 at U.S. Cellular Field

doublem23
04-24-2006, 10:05 AM

Saw this today on the Sox website. Look under the events page in the community section.

Excellent. :cool:

Cuck the Fubs
04-24-2006, 10:11 AM
Yep, we're all set for the 9:30 family field day........

Plus we canbe there when the place opens @ 9!

Anyone else going?

Hangar18
04-24-2006, 10:36 AM

I wonder if NBC, FOX, WGN and CLTV will be there covering this?

kninchicago
04-24-2006, 10:43 AM
I totally want to go to the garage sale--this will be my first time. Is there a lot of stuff? How much do things usually go for? I need to know how much money to bring!

cbotnyse
04-24-2006, 11:35 AM
I totally want to go to the garage sale--this will be my first time. Is there a lot of stuff? How much do things usually go for? I need to know how much money to bring!

This will be my first time as well......what kind of things are for sale? how much?? thanks for your help

Cuck the Fubs
04-24-2006, 12:10 PM
I wonder if NBC, FOX, WGN and CLTV will be there covering this?

:gulp: Good one Hangar...........

Don't hold your breath man.....I was wondering if anyone else was tired of hearing about lemmings buying bricks all weekend.

ewokpelts
04-24-2006, 12:13 PM
to be fair, the first few sox garage sales did get media attention......
Gene