PDA

View Full Version : Trouphy tour coming to NC in May!

hula
04-23-2006, 11:26 AM
There's going to be a trophy tour the first weekend in May at the three Sox farm teams here in NC, the Winston-Salem Warthogs, the Kannapolis Intimidators, and the AAA Charlotte Knights. Now I don't feel so left out living down here in NC!

Yeah!

Ozzie: "Mang, eet don't take no geenus to play bazebool. Eet don't take no Bay Roo. Jew jus fukkus."

hula
04-23-2006, 11:28 AM
I was so excited I couldn't even spell the word correctly the first time! :D:

ondafarm
04-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Well, that's what I get for vacating the area.

Hope you stop in Lexington for some BBQ for me.

krohnjw
04-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Wooo! (I didn't want to wait in line for an eternity @ Soxfest for a picture). Can't wait form it to come to WS :)

hula
04-23-2006, 07:40 PM
I guy at last nights WS game said they did a ring presentation the night b4 for the manager and staff and he was sitting by the side of the dugout and got a great look at it. Nice to feel the Chicago connection down here!

Scottiehaswheels
04-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Just outta curiousity... What time in May? I asked my ticket rep if they might consider bringing it to Indy for all the Sox fans down there.... I know the Knights play the Indians sometime in mid-May.... Wonder if they're planning on bringing it up with them from NC to Indy on the way back to Chicago?

hula
04-28-2006, 09:08 AM
May 5-7 it's makin' the tour to Kannapolis, Charlotte & Winston

Scottiehaswheels
04-28-2006, 09:16 AM
May 5-7 it's makin' the tour to Kannapolis, Charlotte & WinstonThanks! guess that means unless they're takin their sweet time with it they prolly won't bring it up from there to Indy then...

krohnjw
04-28-2006, 02:27 PM
May 5th is Winston Salem for anyone who is interested :smile: I tried to get tickets today at the park (don't like their online system) but the boxoffice was not open. Although I think there will be little problems getting tickets that night. :cool:

Frontman
04-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Well, since I just got to see it in person today, folks; if you haven't gotten to see it in person, take the time out, go and see it. It really is something special.

samram
04-28-2006, 10:26 PM
Well, guess I'll be seeing my first Knights' game of the season in about a week. Probably won't be much of a line to see it.:D: