PDA

View Full Version : I would like to Thank A Sox Fan

Lorenzo Barcelo
04-22-2006, 11:31 PM
It was about 520pm today and my girlfriend and I decided to go to the game tonight. We got to the box office and they only had standing room tickets for $27 dollars, which sadly was out of our budget :o:. A guy saw our situation, and gave us an upper deck ticket for free. So I bought 1 standing room ticket, and we got in. To make things even better the seat next to the upper deck ticket was unused the whole game, and we had 2 seat together! We had a blast at the game today, and I just want to thank him. This is my feel good story of the day!!:supernana:

skobabe8
04-23-2006, 12:22 AM
It was about 520pm today and my girlfriend and I decided to go to the game tonight. We got to the box office and they only had standing room tickets for $27 dollars, which sadly was out of our budget :o:. A guy saw our situation, and gave us an upper deck ticket for free. So I bought 1 standing room ticket, and we got in. To make things even better the seat next to the upper deck ticket was unused the whole game, and we had 2 seat together! We had a blast at the game today, and I just want to thank him. This is my feel good story of the day!!:supernana:

Unprovoked kindness, you just cant beat it.

cbotnyse
04-23-2006, 12:30 AM
great story! glad you got in and saw a great game...wish I wouldve gone tonight, how were the fireworks?

QCIASOXFAN
04-23-2006, 12:32 AM
Thats called having good Karma and being in the right place at the right time. It was also very nice of the gentlemen to help a fellow Sox fan in distress out!

Nellie_Fox
04-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Thats called having good Karma...
Randy: Why are we doing something nice for someone who's not even on your list?
Earl: You just don't understand the point of my list, do you?
Randy: No.

Jjav829
04-23-2006, 09:37 AM

So, you're saying you sat in a seat that didn't belong to you? :tsk:

:tongue:

bayzbol44
04-23-2006, 09:46 AM
Was that $27 a ticket for Standing Room Only?

daveeym
04-23-2006, 10:02 AM
So, you're saying you sat in a seat that didn't belong to you? :tsk:

:tongue: OOh a mod starting a flamewar this could be a first. :cool: Must have sucked that you couldn't get to the lower lvl concourse.

Lorenzo Barcelo
04-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah the standing room ticket was 27 dollars and had access to the lower level access. I didn't even know that they sold those nowadays.

ps I recommend seeing at least 1 firework show this year b/c they seem to get better every year. This year they used the intro music before the game which was cool.

chisoxfanatic
04-23-2006, 04:38 PM
This year they used the intro music before the game which was cool.

That, plus the music they played during the montage of the banner ceremony. The crowd was REALLY into it! People were clapping to Thunderstruck like the game was just about to begin!

pearso66
04-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Randy: Why are we doing something nice for someone who's not even on your list?
Earl: You just don't understand the point of my list, do you?
Randy: No.
Wow, I can't believe I'm not the only one that watches that show. I love it and usually tape it every Thursday. I just wish they would have kept it on Tuesdays.

NonetheLoaiza
04-23-2006, 05:54 PM
That, plus the music they played during the montage of the banner ceremony. The crowd was REALLY into it! People were clapping to Thunderstruck like the game was just about to begin!

Anyone happen to know what that music was? Just curious...