PDA

View Full Version : Media Guides for Season Ticket holders

SouthSide_HitMen
04-22-2006, 02:44 PM
Did anyone here a definitive answer from their rep regarding this? I asked customer service at the game and he did not know the answer (but kindly gave me a White Sox program in lieu of the guide since he only had one guide and they needed it to answer questions) but sent me to a season ticket booth but she didn't know either (she said yeah it comes in the box they send out at the end of the year).

I planned on calling my rep Monday unless someone has already heard from their rep whether we will get a letter for a pickup at the park or some other means of distributing this. I like to get it in April to read during the year and will be picking one up - one way or the other.

I'll report back if I do not get a response here but get a response from my rep. I bought a 81 game plan (for the World Series Tickets last season) but 27 game plans are also eligible IIRC.

itsnotrequired
04-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Did anyone here a definitive answer from their rep regarding this? I asked customer service at the game and he did not know the answer (but kindly gave me a White Sox program in lieu of the guide since he only had one guide and they needed it to answer questions) but sent me to a season ticket booth but she didn't know either (she said yeah it comes in the box they send out at the end of the year).

I planned on calling my rep Monday unless someone has already heard from their rep whether we will get a letter for a pickup at the park or some other means of distributing this. I like to get it in April to read during the year and will be picking one up - one way or the other.

I'll report back if I do not get a response here but get a response from my rep. I bought a 81 game plan (for the World Series Tickets last season) but 27 game plans are also eligible IIRC.

My rep told me that we would be getting a voucher in the mail but this was several weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to get in touch with him but I imagine they would have mailed them out by now.

Ol' No. 2
04-22-2006, 03:10 PM
My rep told me that we would be getting a voucher in the mail but this was several weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to get in touch with him but I imagine they would have mailed them out by now.Not necessarily. In previous years we got them in late April. Why they don't send them out before the season starts is a mystery to me.

SouthSide_HitMen
04-22-2006, 05:38 PM
My rep told me that we would be getting a voucher in the mail but this was several weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to get in touch with him but I imagine they would have mailed them out by now.

Thanks (to No. 2 as well)- I'll hold off contacting my rep until the beginning of May. I like having it during the early part of the season as a referrence (the reason it exists). When the person I talked to yesterday told me it would be shipped in a box of goodies at the end of October I knew she didn't know the answer.

Dadawg_77
04-22-2006, 11:59 PM

My rep send a letter would be sent out in May where we could pick up our media guides.

TheKittle
04-23-2006, 12:19 AM
Don't mean to hijack this thread but the guy (he's a beat writer for a LA area paper) I get my media guides from, gave me the 2006 White Sox media guide for free. I normally give him $5. He said "I know you're a die hard fan and I knew you would really want this guide."

goofymsfan
04-23-2006, 12:44 AM
It surprises me that the Sox hand out their media guides so late to the Season ticket holders. The Mariner's send the Season Ticket holders a voucher in March and if you happen to receive the voucher before heading down to Spring Training, you can pick up the guide down there. Other wise, you can pick it up starting the second day of the season at the main Guest Services booth.

SouthSide_HitMen
05-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Letter received by the White Sox today allowing the bearer to receive their media guide on either level at the season ticket sales booth through the 6th inning.

And before you ask I am a full ticket holder so I can't answer if partial ticket plans will receive this letter.

My next game is next Thursday and I look forward to getting my guide!!!

dcb56
05-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Letter received by the White Sox today allowing the bearer to receive their media guide on either level at the season ticket sales booth through the 6th inning.

And before you ask I am a full ticket holder so I can't answer if partial ticket plans will receive this letter.

My next game is next Thursday and I look forward to getting my guide!!!

I'm a split season holder and received this same letter today. Gotta love the stationary they used, it has a World Series trophy watermark!:moonwalk:

Cuck the Fubs
05-04-2006, 11:42 PM
I was sent the same letter today....very cool.

itsnotrequired
05-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Got home from the game yesterday and found my voucher in the mail pile. I'll be picking it up tonight.

chisoxfanatic
05-05-2006, 11:14 AM
As a Hit & Run plan holder, I received mine yesterday. I'll pick mine up next Wednesday, my next game.